SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See that Sideshow hasn't fixed the brass yet...two stars indicates Hawk is a Major General. Unless I'm mistaken, old school RAH had Hawk as a Brigadier General (one star)...

See that Sideshow hasn't fixed the brass yet...two stars indicates Hawk is a Major General.

They aren't going to fix it. Its an intentional homage to the two star cap he wore for the 1991 mail-away/1992 MOC figure.

talk%20hawk%20moc.JPG

They aren't going to fix it. Its an intentional homage to the two star cap he wore for the 1991 mail-away/1992 MOC figure.

talk%20hawk%20moc.JPG

I see. Figure came out after I got out of Joe. Any link to the filecard? Hawk was a one star / brigadier general in his original RAH general version and the comics, and the backstory on Sideshow's site confirms that. I guess by this version he could have ben promoted.

I see. Figure came out after I got out of Joe. Any link to the filecard? Hawk was a one star / brigadier general in his original RAH general version and the comics, and the backstory on Sideshow's site confirms that. I guess by this version he could have ben promoted.

The file card that yojoe.com has for this figure shows him to be a Major General, making the two stars accurate on this Sideshow figure. I can't get a link to work, though.

Sweet. "Crisis" averted. You have the regular head for his brigadier general incarnation, and the EX as the homage to the later version that has the correct rank as well.

Hisstank has some more pictures of Hawk up from SDCC, he looks really well done. His jacket looks top-notch. He's probably the figure I'm looking forward to the most.

Back