SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except that G.I.Joe was a clear glorification of the American military tradition for a generation who grew up in the shadow of an era that harbored more contempt for that tradition than any other in the country's history. Humor mocks and trivializes its subject. I can understand that you intended no disrespect, but that doesn't make the joke respectful.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost:

More like a WWII vet would be saying "I wish I was 50 years younger, I'd kick your A$$"

ahahaha

:exactly: :exactly:

Larry Merchant is likely serving fries now...after that debacle. Can't say much for Mayweather either.

I went ahead and wait listed him. Darn this is getting to be an obsession!

The latest pre-orders look really cool too. Rock n Roll and Zartan are must haves. If the quality gets better, collecting the line will be a serious obsession.

The latest pre-orders look really cool too. Rock n Roll and Zartan are must haves. If the quality gets better, collecting the line will be a serious obsession.

These three just went from 4th quarter to Hawk = December 2011, Rock n Roll = Feb 2012, Zartan = March 2012

repost sorry didnt read the next joe first

Last edited:
oh well , just gives ss more time to make them look the best possible .

Any speculation as to why it's been moved back so far? I know I'm just whining, but I was really looking forward to this NOW!!

Typical production delays.

Could also be SS being nice cause we are going to get slammed with a bunch of product shipping over the next 3 months.

Back