SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lex-luthor-wrong-590x245.jpg

picked up Hot Toys Alice 'Revolvers' for my Hawk when he is released.That revolver will look much nicer in his chest holster

FYI, the barrels on the pistols Alice comes with are too long as well. :wink1:

the Barrell on Hawk's piece is much longer that sticks out like a sore thumb...when I get Hawk,I snap a photo with Alice's nicer Revolver

Inaccurate to what?

It's been gone over in countless threads that SS is doing their own thing. :dunno

inaccurate to the classic 85 Hawk....I know Sideshow does their own thing,which is fine,but I wanted a more Classic looking Revolver...

I love the revolver as is. Really can't imagine why someone would want to change this, even later versions of Hawk came with a large revolver, so it is still true to the 1:18 figures.

A smaller gun might sag more into the holster. Could you just give the revolver a snub nose?
If it bothered me that much I would try just adding more material to the holster than changing the gun.

the Barrell on Hawk's piece is much longer that sticks out like a sore thumb...when I get Hawk,I snap a photo with Alice's nicer Revolver

You might think it looks nicer, and I'll agree, it's closer to a traditional revolver, but it's still inaccurate to the figure.

Back