SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone a fan of the space suit general hawk? He was the first hawk I owned. I thought he was cool because of the jet pack and flight suit.

generalhawk.jpg

I bet as far as tailoring it came out very similar to the GTAIII figure which looks pretty good. The success of the leather look will be key.

Very curious to see how Kato's jacket turned out in production.

TA will prolly be selling them for $20 instead of $350.

The leather jacket that GTA Claude comes with is nice. It's not the same jacket, but still nice. And he has nice clean paint aps.

claude_3.jpg

The leather jacket that GTA Claude comes with is nice. It's not the same jacket, but still nice. And he has nice clean paint aps.

claude_3.jpg

I almost bit on this guy, but for space reasons, I need to limit my VG collectibles to RE and MGS. So until they make a GTA with zombies, he's out. :lol

claude_3.jpg

Thanks for posting those pics Evilface. First I heard about this figure, would have missed it otherwise. Ordered!

Nice looking figure, never seen it before.

Does it come with a bat? Never seen one in 1/6 scale, I need a couple for my Furies figures!

Oh yeah, I saw those in their zombie killer pack thing, but didnt wanna buy 3 packages at $15 for 3 bats :lol

Back