SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking figure, never seen it before.

Does it come with a bat? Never seen one in 1/6 scale, I need a couple for my Furies figures!

A Bat and GIJoe weapons!!

claude_9.jpg

Don't know who the M16 if from, Platoon maybe. :dunno

the only other bat I know of is the Kenner starting lineup one. And IIRC it sucks. This one actually looks fairly real.

Your pre-order of the General Hawk - G.I. Joe - 1:6 - EXCLUSIVE (1000381) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 24 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Friday, December 2, 2011 through your online account.

Your pre-order of the General Hawk - G.I. Joe - 1:6 - EXCLUSIVE (1000381) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 24 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Friday, December 2, 2011 through your online account.

Come on, somebody cancel!

Come on, somebody cancel!

Wait for it...

I doubt it will take much longer, but even after they start shipping, up to a couple months after it's released. You were on the wait list early enough.

Wait for it...

I doubt it will take much longer, but even after they start shipping, up to a couple months after it's released. You were on the wait list early enough.

Yup.

Might not get it upon actual release...but it'll get to ya at some point. Majority of my waitlists convert.

:offtopic:
FYI: I finally got me a Storm Shadow well below the going $200+ ebay price. All Cobras caught up and complete. (not exclusive and I don't care about elite).

Just need a new Snake Eyes...

hopefully Sideshow stays true to the release schedule (getting tired of waiting from reveal to release)

Dec-Hawk
Jan-Viper
Feb-Rock N Roll
Mar-Zartan

If that schedule holds true, it'll be a fantastic 1st Quarter 2012.

'Course, then we'll probably have to wait six months to the next figure.

Back