SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i got my Hawk and as i was futzing him i noticed he has a frozen hip joint. it won't won't rotate where the thigh piece meets that round hip piece. I tried twisting it but i'm scared the leg is gonna break if i keep twisting it. Anybody got any ideas on how to loosen it up?

A old Marvel Legends trick was to put the figure in the freezer for a bit and try to move it.

F'ing UPS. Hawk got "lost" on his way to Boston.:gah:

When I called Sideshow they told me "8 days" from when I started the claims process. Gotta wait for UPS to call and be clear to them I never got the item, and call Sideshow back when they do that. I'm still hoping it will show up here tonight, but I think UPS did screw up. Wish I would have just gone and picked it up at their office.

I remember when Fedex lost my Jabba Throne. Took em about a week to locate it and deliver it.

:hi5:

This is why I order directly from Sideshow. In case something goes wrong, I can actually talk to a real person in the United States and get this resolved. It sucks to wait 8 more days, but there's at least satisfaction in knowing it's being handled.

After a bit of futzing i'd have to say this figure is top notch. I'm going with the Hat Head. It looks awesome. Here's a couple pics.

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

Got mine today, both of the thighs were stuck and one of the forearms had rotated and blocked the elbow joints so I fixed those issues. I also have the small paint rubs on the sides of the head from the packaging. I padded the midsection as I do on all these pro 1.2 bodies as the midsections are so sunken that the fit of the shirts makes them look anorexic. I still need to water treat the shirt and futz it some more. It looks like one side of the collar is a bit bigger than the other side. I think the jacket is pretty well done now that I have it in hand but it is a little on the stiff side.

I am quite pleased with him overall.

p1060251b.jpg

shouldn't the gun holster be much higher on his chest? or is that as high as it goes?

IMG_1823.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice shots Craw ! Mine arrives this Monday ! Looking at the portrait Hawk's mouth or lips are slightly pursed so i'm wondering if the sixth scale cigar from my HT Arnie Predator would fit . A Cigar smok'in Hawk might work !

NICE PICS (just the FUTZED ones). I've got a fever! And the only prescription is MORE FUTZING!!!!!

Enjoyed putting this set together. Kinda prefer the exclusive sculpt on this one . . . . . .

Hawk12.jpg
Hawk31.jpg
Hawk21.jpg
Hawk51.jpg
Hawk71.jpg
Hawk61.jpg

Back