SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helmet on . . . . . .

Hawk14.jpg
Hawk10.jpg
Hawk13.jpg
Hawk121.jpg
Hawk111.jpg
Hawk91.jpg

Nicely done TK! Awesome shots.

Fuzting is half the battle!

Dig the boots.

Thank you, SIR! Your pics were an inspiration:hi5:

Bumpin' my pics from the previous page.......Hopin' you guys don't mind :slap

NICE PICS (just the FUTZED ones). I've got a fever! And the only prescription is MORE FUTZING!!!!!

Enjoyed putting this set together. Kinda prefer the exclusive sculpt on this one . . . . . .

Hawk12.jpg
Hawk31.jpg
Hawk21.jpg
Hawk51.jpg
Hawk71.jpg
Hawk61.jpg

I mind and you have been reported for picture bumping!!!!

Really great futzing.

These should shut any last remaining chicken littles down.

General Hawk = Excellent Joe release.

Is the sculpt and paint job on the boots the same as that of Beachhead. Wondering if I can mix and match to give BH a bent toe.

Fantastic pics, TK0083. Your's and King Darkness' pics are the best I've seen.

Hawk is a great figure. Unfortunately, mine came with two issues: Hawk's head sculpt has a small unpainted bald spot on his head, and the tip of his XCR wasn't properly put on and is facing downwards. Particularly noticeable looking at TK0083's pics. In my ten years of collecting from Sideshow, the only piece I've ever had to ask for a replacement was for this year's Batman / Bruce Wayne fig, but I think I'm going to contact Sideshow about a new head sculpt and XCR.

The weathering on his pants and his helmet are really nice touches, and in hand the bomber jacket is pretty impressive.

He takes a WHILE to futz to get him right, but he's well worth it.

Looks great guys. I forgot I put him on flex when I waitlisted but Sideshow already sent me an email asking if I wanted to pay at once. Since I already ordered fixins to make another from TA, of course I said yes!

Nice shots TK. Guess you put him on a TT? The stupid ratchet knees prevent any type of fluid natual posing like that.

Yup Dino, the jacket takes some futz'n futz'n and more futz't but it will get there.

As for the damage parts, I think I'm at the ratio of 3.5 HT QC issues for every 1 SS QC issue.

Nice shots TK. Guess you put him on a TT? The stupid ratchet knees prevent any type of fluid natual posing like that.

Yup Dino, the jacket takes some futz'n futz'n and more futz't but it will get there.

As for the damage parts, I think I'm at the ratio of 3.5 HT QC issues for every 1 SS QC issue.

Thanks, guys. Really enjoyed putting this figure together; not so much with the helmet :gah:

Evil, that's actually the stock PRO Body with the damn ratchet knees. I just added a pair of Sideshow PRO Feet (like Cobra Commander's). That really helped with the posing. Just wished Sideshow would include a pair with all their figures:pray: I also used a pair of HT hands like King did. Just popped them off the HT wrist joints and put them on the SS Pro's.

Last edited:
I just ordered an ex but, I can't decide which look to go with right now. I like both.

I picked up a spare body, pants and jacket from TA. I'm gonna have both out. I wish they would have still had the shirts when I ordered.

Back