SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if its the drapes or what but I love that last shot! Great line-up. :duff

The drapes are horrible. :lol

But I'm the only man surrounded by four females (the GF, her 13 year old daughter, and our five and six year old daughters). I don't get the choice of premium display space.

Hoping to get a bigger place this year and allow myself a man cave.

Thanks to TA for the parts I needed to complete my General Hawk
head
dog tags
pants
and sidearm with holster

005-2.jpg

I based him on the taller pro and added a pair of of blacked out Flint boots and HT hands. I wanted the General as tall as my other Joes.

006-2.jpg

Here's a shot of my Sideshow Joes, I need to pick up Dusty down the road.

011-3.jpg

Nice group shot Dino!

Hawk bash looks good Scifi. I need to add a belt and move his knife to his boot, like you and EVILFACE have it.

Can somebody take some good macro focus close up shots of the heads. I'm really curious to see how they compare to what I remember doing to them. I'd appreciate it.

I liked this holster on my Tank Commander so much, that I bought an additional 3 for later purposes.

Lucky you. Ultra rare item; that holster would be perfect for hawk. Thanks. Guess I'm going to have to get myself a brown DID or Soldier Story one and paint that black.

I got my (General) Hawk and futzed him, he's pretty solid. I will say of the ones I looked at they all had tiny paint nicks on their heads, so that's a bummer. And really bad overspray on the temples too. And man, the Velcro on the knife sheath is ass. Other than that I dig him.

Anyone planning on having Hawk go blond to match his original figure and look in the comics?

100_4659.jpg

general-hawk.gif

Actually based on this pic the current SSC Duke head would make for a pretty good comic based Hawk:

920409-rah_hawk01_large.jpg

Back