SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Hawk all set up! It was an easy go, since I didn't use much of the gear... took way less time than usual with these figures.

I posted a review in my new blog! :) https://collecting-toys.blogspot.com/

Be nice. I know I've got to improve my photography skills. Of note, I made sure to use the word "futz".

The only real problem I have is that my regular headsculpt is a bit scratched up... I'm thinking I'll be contacting Sideshow about it... it's small, but pretty noticeable...

Got Hawk out today and set him up. That jacket is really crazy good as is the paint job on the both pieces (with the exception being a couple of small rubs on the regular head). The rest of the figure really is top notch.

Nice! The Ex head is just fine but can't say the same for the regular. If I display it you'll never see it so I'm not gonna freak out but it is a bit of a bummer.

I got the regular head on today. I also raised the holster up a little to make Teemu happy.

IMG_1827.jpg

Also tried to squeeze in a group shot of all the Joes.

IMG_1824.jpg

Great pics Craw :)

Hawk is looking Awesome!

I picked up extra Hawk hands for Dusty and possibly Duke

Got Hawk out today and set him up. That jacket is really crazy good as is the paint job on the both pieces (with the exception being a couple of small rubs on the regular head). The rest of the figure really is top notch.

You got those too, eh? :(

Nice pics Craw.

I guess I got lucky too, both my sculpts are perfect.

Strange too see so many with paint rubs, wonder what the cause is? Packing is the same as all the other Joes, maybe the paint wasn't sealed correctly :dunno

Nice pics Craw.

I guess I got lucky too, both my sculpts are perfect.

Strange too see so many with paint rubs, wonder what the cause is? Packing is the same as all the other Joes, maybe the paint wasn't sealed correctly :dunno

They should have used some plastic film behind the head. On mine, you can see the paint on the hard plastic insert that is around the neck of the figure where it rubbed against the head.

Some quick shots of Hawk. I loaded him up, and as I usually do, I gave him an secondary assault rifle. Not very realistic to be carrying all that gear, I know, but I had gone on a binge and got a number of cool 1/6 weapons.

osqqoh.jpg

2reir0j.jpg

ezlgli.jpg

Joes reporting for duty:

sw8zzl.jpg

Hawk and Flint are the Operations team. Snake Eyes the one man infiltration team, with Stalker and Beachhead the Extraction team. Dusty and Duke are the Security Team.

Damn, I feel like I'm ten years old again.

Back