SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pikachu21.gif

fou-beau-drole-miaou-pika-img.jpg

Gen Hawk is no longer MIA in Boston. Here are some pics. I've got to say, taking that jacket off is a real pain in the @ss. Other than that though, this figure is a winner in my book.

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

Couple of the EX head...
IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

Anyone planning on having Hawk go blond to match his original figure and look in the comics?

Never. I let the 80s stay in the 80s. I dig the uniqueness of Sideshows updates with this line.

Never. I let the 80s stay in the 80s. I dig the uniqueness of Sideshows updates with this line.

Its not a 21 century update. His 1982 figure had blond hair and his 1986 figure had brown hair. Both colors are "80's." 80's comic Hawk was always blond, 80's cartoon Hawk always had brown hair.

So which 80's look do you prefer? :cool:

Its not a 21 century update. His 1982 figure had blond hair and his 1986 figure had brown hair. Both colors are "80's." 80's comic Hawk was always blond, 80's cartoon Hawk always had brown hair.

--

That depends on which GI JOE canon that one tends to follow . . . the 80's cartoon or the 80's comic book (from MARVEL).

The one with the overseas cap!

So mods are tasked with engaging in endless, circular debates and name-calling?

I can't disagree with the former argument, actually, but that's pretty much every member of this forum :lol

:goodpost:

I just chalk it up to us all having a fetish for beaten up dead horses.

Not sure if SilentSurfer saw the other ones I posted, but here a couple more. I tried to get some of the texture of the sculpt and how smooth and natural the paint apps are. Its a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR cry from what we got previous Joes.

P1090044.jpg

P1090049.jpg

P1090021.jpg

Hope these were what you were looking for Silent.

Here is a link to the other pix in case you missed them....

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4015892&postcount=1429

Last edited:
Back