SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This aint too shabby either.

P1000320.jpg

Just got my Hawk, he's awesome but has a handful of QC issues:

Jacket was missing the flight wings and the fur collar is noticeably bigger on one side, barrel of his gun is glued on crooked and he's got paint rubs on the back of his head.

I opened mine today and he is great but has the paint rubs and a hole in his crotch. Can't have a flag officer with an open barn door. :slap

Sound like tons of folks are getting the paint rubs in the hair. I might just touch up the hair, since I don't want to bother sending the head back over just the hair rubs (never know if you'll get one worse the the first one).

I'm thinking Sideshow is really getting the point that they screwed up on Hawk's hair. I can't imagine how many heads they've had to replace. Hopefully this will be the last time they did whatever they did with that paint.

I'm thinking Sideshow is really getting the point that they screwed up on Hawk's hair. I can't imagine how many heads they've had to replace. Hopefully this will be the last time they did whatever they did with that paint.
--

It's not like they'll never admit to anything other than address (i.e. refund or replace) what they <CENSORED> up through their stellar customer service.

GOD . . . I hope they don't end up where their production quality ends up being stellar and their customer service ends up like their current level of hit & miss quality.

Looks like the heads were not dry all the way when they were put into the package. Not sure what more SS could have done.

Just got my Hawk a few days ago, very nice, very well made, I like the jacket more than I thought I would. Pretty happy with him.

Finally got to sit down with mine today and try to get him together. The jacket is much nicer than I expected but, is a pain in the ba!!s to work with. Still waiting to hear from SSC about my replacement heads. Not to upset about it though, this is the forst figure I have ever reall had problems with.

I know what you mean, but that Chinawoman has been able to wait till they were dry before Hawk, so what gives this time? I'm sure Sideshow is pissed at her because of all of the replacement Hawk heads they've had to sent out. Someone getting a pay cut to 1/8 a cent! :lol

Chase had the cramps, he had several trips to the rest room before it was too late.

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Back