SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if they're trying to sell me said baby at premium asian orphanage prices and said baby isn't as good looking as premium asian orphanage babies then yeah I'm probably going to bring them down to earth.

Does that make me a bad prospective dad, shallow yes, but bad?
:monkey3

:wink1:
j/k

--

No.

You just want to make sure you're getting your money's worth in terms of value for what is being supposedly offered/advertised.

--

This reminds me of the AMERICAN DAD! episode when Francine recollected how she was adopted by her Asian parents. They wanted to adopt her from a young age in the orphanage, but they they felt she was not worth the adoption price so they waited and waited until she got older and ended up adopting her at a clerance/heavily discounted price.

This reminds me of the AMERICAN DAD! episode when Francine recollected how she was adopted by her Asian parents. They wanted to adopt her from a young age in the orphanage, but they they felt she was not worth the adoption price so they waited and waited until she got older and ended up adopting her at a clerance/heavily discounted price.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I no longer have sides.

After letting this sink in . . .

The only positive things I could hope from this figure is . . .

1. A non-masked head sculpt of Hal Jordan. Of course, Sideshow could decide make him end up like the Nathan Drake head sculpt.

2. The lantern actually lights up. Of course, the battery could be tainted with an immense amount of lead.

Of course, that is being too hopeful and optimistic at this point.

Nope. It's a bold claim by him...almost slander without proof.

You part of his cheerleader section or something?

I'm not anyone's cheerleader. If someone says something I agree with I say so. The whole slander thing is interesting. Considering if he talked to them on phone or chat on website. You only get a 1st name.

I talked to some chick called Diane who said there in no way associated with freaks and don't have any stance with them. Or associate.

That's just what she said. Are you going to hunt her down and make her confess. Or maybe you work for sideshow and she will be fired. Your really weird wanting a list of names. Kinda boarding on sociopath

maybe he doesn't want to give the names because said person might get fired.

As to the figure, well overpriced, and alarm bells ringing with the NRD, especially after the Nathan Drake ended up looking less than stellar in production. Will pass on this one

I'm not anyone's cheerleader. If someone says something I agree with I say so. The whole slander thing is interesting. Considering if he talked to them on phone or chat on website. You only get a 1st name.

I talked to some chick called Diane who said there in no way associated with freaks and don't have any stance with them. Or associate.

That's just what she said. Are you going to hunt her down and make her confess. Or maybe you work for sideshow and she will be fired. Your really weird wanting a list of names. Kinda boarding on sociopath

Nope. He said that he spoke to many reps at sideshow who blamed people on this forum for some of their economic problems. That is a serious claim. By both parties. Who at sideshow said this? And who on this forum are causing them to lose money? In this day and age, those are serious claims. Again, by both parties involved. Slander by claiming loss of economic livelihood isn't a joke. Companies and individuals have been sued for much less.

I'm sure they would get fired, your not suppose to deviate from the scripted responses. I used to work for a company where I was customer service. There is a list of responses that your suppose to say to customers. If anyone got candid they would have to pray it doesn't go viral. Since there is probably a few Diane's in sideshow I'm sure she is safe.

Nope. He said that he spoke to many reps at sideshow who blamed people on this forum for some of their economic problems. That is a serious claim. By both parties. Who at sideshow said this? And who on this forum are causing them to lose money? In this day and age, those are serious claims. Again, by both parties involved. Slander by claiming loss of economic livelihood isn't a joke. Companies and individuals have been sued for much less.

And no sociopath here. I have a major in business law. **** like this interests me. Especially when I've been accused of making a company suffer economic losses.

I'm sure they would get fired, your not suppose to deviate from the scripted responses. I used to work for a company where I was customer service. There is a list of responses that your suppose to say to customers. If anyone got candid they would have to pray it doesn't go viral. Since there is probably a few Diane's in sideshow I'm sure she is safe.

There's only one Dianne at sideshow as far as know. Given the close relationship they have with their fans we know each other pretty well. Most of us remember dusty and marc and grant and Alex and all the others.

I doubt sideshow wishing not to be associated with freaks is going to hurt sales. Simmer down. If you were sideshow would you want to be associated with a blog like freaks. Common that's business suicide.

It's a moot point and off topic. Way off anything to do with green lantern.

A simple email to sideshow with the original post on Monday should clear up any confusion. Let their legal/cs department handle it.

Back