SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt,
Thank you for continuing to post on this board (and especially this thread):clap:clap:clap. I for one love to hear input directly from Sideshow.

I have been a long time Hal Jordan fan and I personally love the Rebirth outfit change with the green ending at the waist.
This is coming from someone that is still not happy Superman and Batman stopped wearing their underwear on the outside of their costumes :)

Is there any chance Hal could be switched to a more muscular body:pray:?

Matt,
Thank you for continuing to post on this board (and especially this thread):clap:clap:clap. I for one love to hear input directly from Sideshow.

I have been a long time Hal Jordan fan and I personally love the Rebirth outfit change with the green ending at the waist.
This is coming from someone that is still not happy Superman and Batman stopped wearing their underwear on the outside of their costumes :)

Is there any chance Hal could be switched to a more muscular body:pray:?

Not as far as our final product Alan. The suit is tailored to that specific body. Currently the production plan is to sew the body into the suit - similar to our Batman and Superman figures.

There's no need to degrade anyone by name calling. If you can't say something without resorting to name calling then I suggest you stop posting or take it to PM.

This thread and some of the comments made by certain posters are the very reason(s) that a new Code of Conduct will be instituted.

I'm going to ask that it stop. Next time I see it I won't ask, I'll just infract or ban. You've been warned.

Following Snoopy's posts, folks need to curtail the insults and condescension here. The negativity has gone way overboard in this thread. If you continue to contribute to an overly unpleasant environment, then you may receive an infraction. Everyone can voice their opinion, but you need to do so in a way that is considerate of others, in a more civil and respectful tone. And at a certain point, a dead horse doesn't need to be beaten any further when it contributes to this problem. This is a general warning.

I was wondering that too. Green lantern doesn't appear to be so muscular that double joints would pose a problem. I may not want this figure but if it is parted out and body is decent it could have other uses

All I was told by a mod was just go in there swinging and don't back down. I am the way I am on here from 4 yrs of abuse from other members. I'm sure others have experienced the same thing. Because I tell you some mod will abuse that rule to there advantage.

Then they shouldn't be mods. A good moderator simply keeps the peace and if someone can't adhere then they need to be shown the door. I really do feel for you that members badgered you and that the mods in that instance didn't do what needed to be done but we all can't perpetuate that mentality. The posts here are aggressive from quite a few people and while they might have cause from past experiences, that's one thing the needs to be cleaned up here at SSF. You aren't wrong though, there are A LOT of people who have left the boards because of the environments created across the boards in various threads and sections. A lot of people who miss posting but won't continue to do so because of the way things are.

Hopefully things change. I still believe that all of these points made can be made in a discussion manner that simply means to move the conversation along.

I really do hope so. Maybe I can return to the groovy I was when I 1st started here not having to worry I would have to defend myself against multiple attacks. I don't come on here much. I came on this thread because of how I felt. But in general I do avoid freaks. Because when I do I feel like I have to play video games to destroy things to get out the frustration that has built from 4+ yrs.

At one time I was going to suggest this place be called sideshow savages because you had to be that way to survive in here.

I will say this much about the new rule. If it works some of these people will have to actually resort to real constructive critique. Not cheap shots disguised as a critique. Frankly some of the people here might not know how to do that from years of disparaging others for entertainment.

Matt, thanks for jumping in here!

It's probably a longshot but any chance of Nightwing, Red Robin and a Damian Robin to finish up the Bat team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4178152-rustle.jpg

This figure sucks and anyone who likes it is a blind idiot!!! :)

(Just kidding guys! Trying to bring some humor since this thread became so serious and debated and unfortunately with my help. Sorry for that)

Will the figures moving forward have double jointed elbows? I ask this because, it makes for better poses-- more realistic ones.

Doesn't the double jointed elbow create that "rounded" appearance? I'm not too keen on that. I haven't noticed much restriction on my Supes and Bats in terms of posing. I'm all for more poseability but I'm not sure I'd want that unsightly rounded elbow to get it.

This figure sucks and anyone who likes it is a blind idiot!!! :)

(Just kidding guys! Trying to bring some humor since this thread became so serious and debated)

Reported. Humor is no longer permissible. :lecture

Doesn't the double jointed elbow create that "rounded" appearance? I'm not too keen on that. I haven't noticed much restriction on my Supes and Bats in terms of posing. I'm all for more poseability but I'm not sure I'd want that unsightly rounded elbow to get it.

Reported. Humor is no longer permissible. :lecture

:rotfl You are reported also my friend!

Back