SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also did that. I tried it out on my dcd green lantern above but it looked to small. I'm hoping that it looks better with the sideshow body. Then I'll just need to paint the eyes green.

I also did that. I tried it out on my dcd green lantern above but it looked to small. I'm hoping that it looks better with the sideshow body. Then I'll just need to paint the eyes green.

The head I gave you link too just tell him to make it neck less. And it will fit a body builder body.

Ali032373: I just threw the dcd head on top. It's not really attached per se, but as long as I don't flip him over it poses into any angle I want.
Groovy34: that sounds good. You think he can make a moustachless version of that ebay head?

Ali032373: I just threw the dcd head on top. It's not really attached per se, but as long as I don't flip him over it poses into any angle I want.
Groovy34: that sounds good. You think he can make a moustachless version of that ebay head?
I asked because i want to use this for black lightning as well but it doesnt look like he will.

there is this one with less facial hair you might be able to sand off

head.JPG
Custom 1 6 Scale Keith David Head with Hair Neckless | eBay

I like the look of that Groovy34. Gonna pick one up tonight. Thanks for the heads up on it :)

I like the look of that Groovy34. Gonna pick one up tonight. Thanks for the heads up on it :)

Your welcome I'm always doing head hunting (ahem) So when i see a cool sculptor not on freaks I'm happy to lend a hand in pointing in the right direction.

ed60541f6c87a6824de8a03658302cd5.jpg

Here's a quick one with the Stalker head. I like it and I think might still use that head on the sideshow release and keep Hals head for this body.

the sculptor said he is redifining the sculpt without facial hair with more hair to have classic fro. I'll send link when he is finished

ed60541f6c87a6824de8a03658302cd5.jpg

Here's a quick one with the Stalker head. I like it and I think might still use that head on the sideshow release and keep Hals head for this body.

Ironically that looks like Tyreese Gibson, who is actively attempting to get himself the GL role in the DCCU.

I'm almost finished with my Hal Jordan. Constructs will come latter.
11146182_10203932405981058_7679526675869463122_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back