SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, I like G.L.( Hal ) I consider him second after Batman as my favorites. I like this figure, but the costume is a bit shiny for my taste. And I agree that this figure should not be over $175.

New production photos have been posted.

100335_press06.jpg

100335_press14.jpg

100335_press13.jpg

That's much better. I'm half way tempted now. I still don't like the textured suit but the fit, sculpt and proportions look nice.

That's much better. I'm half way tempted now. I still don't like the textured suit but the fit, sculpt and proportions look nice.

After being a big naysayer towards this figure - I know what you mean. These latest images look far better - looks like SSC may have grudgingly listened to feedback and amended the problems... with the exception of the green material (and the price) :wink1:

He's an A list DC character.

Oh, I know he is! Just never really liked the guy. But that's probably because I've never really like interplanetary stories!

Now, to get this or not?

...my wallet says "absolutely not! Paying that is like bending over and ask for more!"

... My collector's instinct says "come on, he's part of the team! You gotta get it!"

Maybe if I can find a deal or a loose figure at some point. But retail price? Hard to accept!

Sideshow hasn't shown anything new with this line since SDCC almost two years ago so I doubt the rest of the Justice League are getting released. Getting him because he's part of the team is a bad idea unless you're ok with your team consisting of Superman, Batman, and Green Lantern.

Sideshow hasn't shown anything new with this line since SDCC almost two years ago so I doubt the rest of the Justice League are getting released. Getting him because he's part of the team is a bad idea unless you're ok with your team consisting of Superman, Batman, and Green Lantern.

I'm fine with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the bad response to Supes may have killed this line. It's a shame too. I like the Supes figure, he's near perfect with some body mods but had they released the Supes they debuted at SDCC the pace of this line would be totally different.

I think the bad response to Supes may have killed this line. It's a shame too. I like the Supes figure, he's near perfect with some body mods but had they released the Supes they debuted at SDCC the pace of this line would be totally different.

I haven't picked up Supes and will at some point, but I agree he gets a bad rap. To some degree he deserves it. Bats deserves it as well. Sideshow has to step up their quality. I know it's been said before: SS is asking for prices that their figures don't deserve no matter what the market is.

Sideshows failing was not giving Supes a big body. But they also release a nice Catwoman, a faithful Joker and a absolutely perfect Harley Quinn.

The first Bats is an awesome figure. Nothing needs to be done to him. Superman with the muscles added and belt loops raised, looks awesome. They are in the top 10 of my collection.

Even if all we get is Flash and Aquaman, I'll be happy with the line.

Cancelled this as I will be going for the DC Icons line to represent my DC comics figures. The accessory backs giving even more ring constructs sold them on me, not to mention the fact I can get 8-10 of those for the cost of one of these.

Sideshows failing was not giving Supes a big body. But they also release a nice Catwoman, a faithful Joker and a absolutely perfect Harley Quinn.

The first Bats is an awesome figure. Nothing needs to be done to him. Superman with the muscles added and belt loops raised, looks awesome. They are in the top 10 of my collection.

The ladies look good, but the bodies are trash.

I haven't picked up Supes and will at some point, but I agree he gets a bad rap. To some degree he deserves it. Bats deserves it as well. Sideshow has to step up their quality. I know it's been said before: SS is asking for prices that their figures don't deserve no matter what the market is.

Supes had some shortcomings, mainly the body being on the thin side. The blue/gray Bats I thought was an almost perfect comic book representation. I really didn't have much to complain about with him. And yes, SS prices generally do not match the quality in comparison to HT for sure.

This is how I feel about the line for the most part.

I looked at it like they slowed down because they were making Marvel figures.

Which, from the comments i've seen, were poorly received aswell – they are 'artistic interpretation', but not interpreted in a way people liked apparently!

Back