SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ed60541f6c87a6824de8a03658302cd5.jpg

Here's a quick one with the Stalker head. I like it and I think might still use that head on the sideshow release and keep Hals head for this body.

This is WAAAY better than the original sculpt. He looks so cool. THAT I would buy.

Before someone asks "you're surprised?!" No I'm not I'm just disappointed because my flexpay was pushed to March

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Honestly these look like they would go fairly well with the Barbie Batman v Superman dolls if they were repainted.

that doesn't look a bad figure at all. I cancelled mine and ate the nrd, I'm not enough of a GL fan to take a chance on this. Loose limbs killed this line for me. Batfamily is the only way to get me to buy back in at this point.

I will look forward to in hand pics on this one though, that head sculpt looks fantastic. very first appearance fantino look to it.

Looks better, but still bothered by suit texture and price. 175.00 would bite. I want to get the whole line, but not at current price and as mentioned loose bodies.

Weird, but is the second set of boots for the flight pose because the first set is unable to pose with the toes down?

Not weird at all. Several of their past figures have second boots with bent toes and such. The regular boot prolly have some give to them, but not enough to point down. Which it good. Too soft of boots leads to nosediving.......

Back