SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking that too--the JLA cartoons sure put John Stewart on the map, and as someone who grew up with Hal in the comics but then got to know John in the cartoons when I was in my twenties, I have to say that John is a much more interesting character. I'm not much of a GL fan in general and Hal is a skip for me, but the one GL I could actually maybe go for is John Stewart. He was just that cool in the cartoons.

Agreed!!!. But I'll get both!!!

My thoughts are this:

If sideshow wants to use texture just do the black in texture but the green must be smooth and metallic, the gauntlets should be matte like leather without texture to give the ring something to bounce off from visually.

What ever happened to more updates on him did they remove him entirely like flash

I have a feeling after the initial figures are released we'll get specific artist versions to continue going to the well. Neal Adams GL, Batman, Green Arrow....all on my list. I'm waiting on this one though, I'm really anxious to see how it final version comes out and hopefully it's more like Batman and less like Superman.

Yes please. An update would be great. Right now my place holder is the Mattel version with a head swap. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420082105.817700.jpg
Not very flattering.

eww the Hasbro one looks like an anatomy book where they show the body with skin removed and you see muscle tissue

I like the idea behind the GL movie design personally....but I definitely think it could have been done ALOT better.

I do hope Hal get's done this year. I know they must be re-doing flash which is why it was removed from online.

Back