SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll call me names either way, but I'll make sure to get a position in their PR department to keep the odds of being nice low.

I'd much rather be called names for being a jerk.

We can take over Sideshow from the inside! Hire EVILFACE, Ski, MANDO and Nam can be the customer service rep. :yess:

I'm starting to think they like to hear people complain.

They sit in their offices smoking expensive pot bought with our NRD's, making dolls and statues with big mamms and pretty asses, laughing themselves into a stupor at the drama the comes from their stoned-*** business decisions.

I already do that. I can get paid for it, too?:lol

I'm pretty excited for this one. I haven't been in on the Joe line because I wasn't satisfied with the first CC. I had him and I sold him.
But this looks to be what I was waiting for. Are there issues? Yeah, a few. But part of what I love about this community is all the brilliant customizers. How many alternate helmets do you think we'll see to replace this one? Or unmasked headsculpts!?

just think,Sideshow is not doing SDCC exclusives this year

Yeah, and some of them were crimson too. We're talking about 1980's mentalities, not dumbass 25th anniversary crap. ;)

I'm not so sure the reasoning behind the 80's figs is what you think it is. Destro's whole head was chromed (until that weird version with the big red lip around his neck). CC and the Vipers would've looked silly with the same but painted helmets. And they didn't just chrome partial aspects back then.

Yeah, but in fairness I don't now now well a two piece would work with just a simple leather boot. The sculpt is nice looking though.

Now if they had been smart and done the stirrups it would have been a moot point since they could have just had a boot bottom.

Plane boots worked pretty damn good for CG. They would've worked fine here too. Instead it looks like an updated version of the lame Luke boots. They should've gone with the stirrups. :(

Nam will be customer service. :lol

:goodpost::lol

I'm not so sure the reasoning behind the 80's figs is what you think it is. Destro's whole head was chromed (until that weird version with the big red lip around his neck). CC and the Vipers would've looked silly with the same but painted helmets. And they didn't just chrome partial aspects back then.

Plane boots worked pretty damn good for CG. They would've worked fine here too. Instead it looks like an updated version of the lame Luke boots. They should've gone with the stirrups. :(

:goodpost::lol

:exactly: That would have been a huge plus.

teemu asked Sideshow on Facebook if they were skipping SDCC this year and someone "Liked" his post. :cool:

No...Someone asked Sideshow directly...it was posted on the boards

I can't wait to laugh at all of you when Destro is shown next month

I just asked Sideshow point blank if Destro was teased in the Cobra Commander pic. They said no, that it was just a trick of the light or something but to expect him at SDCC nonetheless. Boo ya! Its official, you heard it here first!! :yess:

they said there not this year....plus they would of been revealed or mentioned by now

Really telling how Sideshow has been steadily going down. They're definitely NOT the company they used to be, that's for sure.

Back