SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow must really have by the ***** when they can get us to pay for ****, and we don't even know what we're getting.

Very true... although at least with Vader we ended up getting the better version of the 2 or 3 prototypes we had pictures of :lol

Ugh...another body swap.

I very rarely chicken little a new figure, but the pics just have me so underwhelmed. Anticipation is low.

But, with low expectations comes a greater likelihood of being satisfied :lecture The classic strategy of Sideshow continues to pay off :rock :rock

Stupid Fed EX...figure is a day early arrived in Ottawa at 5 AM...not supposed to be delivered until tomorrow...so they are going to sit on it again until tomorrow!

What is wrong with them???? It is okay that packages are late but they can't be early???? They even makred it on the website tracking 'Not due for delivery' !!!!

Stupid Fed EX...figure is a day early arrived in Ottawa at 5 AM...not supposed to be delivered until tomorrow...so they are going to sit on it again until tomorrow!

What is wrong with them???? It is okay that packages are late but they can't be early???? They even makred it on the website tracking 'Not due for delivery' !!!!

I hope they don't do this to me on Baroness! I hate having stuff cross the border!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did a way better job of futzing.

Odd they gave him a black body.

No belt loops in the pants? That belt harness will never set right.

I get mine on Friday, might be yet another SS figure being returned. I think this figure is overpriced by $100.00 and the base figure is lacking to say the least.

That was a nice review, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to this one, should be here Thursday.

I hope they don't do this to me on Baroness! I hate having stuff cross the border!

If your Fedex tracking states that it is to be delivered tomorrow...they won't send it out early...I have had that discussion with them before....my CC arrived at 5 AM and cleared customs and is going to sit in the depot until tomorrow AM when they put it on a truck.

If your Fedex tracking states that it is to be delivered tomorrow...they won't send it out early...I have had that discussion with them before....my CC arrived at 5 AM and cleared customs and is going to sit in the depot until tomorrow AM when they put it on a truck.

Crazy! Where are you located?

I guess you don't want me to tell you Baroness was delivered then huh?

My CC is supposed to be charges today so should see him Wednesday I guess.

Ottawa....and it is great your Baroness arrived...mine has been charged and is shipping soon...if she gets out today from Sideshow she may arrive with CC tomorrow...unless she is early...then she will have to take a time out...

Cool! I am happy that new review was posted, was starting to second guess the decision to not cancel CC! Lol!

I live in Burlington but have these delivered to work in Markham.

Hope that you get both tomorrow!

Damn, you can't go to the FEDEX site and pick it up there?

just got CC delivered today. Quick look at it as I am at work and realized that he has rubber knees and no barbell foot pegs. I will try to get some shots up later when I get home and will work on getting him onto a narrow TT after that....hate those rubber knees.

I was hoping that I can pull his pants over his boots for a more appropriate look, but that may not be possible as the pants seem to narrow at the bottom.

Back