SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing what 48 hours can do. Looks much better futzed. Going to be a shame if the pant legs are tapered at the end, but it is what it is I guess. Happy to see he does have shoulder tabs on the jacket though as that will make pack attachment a bit easier.

Amazing what 48 hours can do. Looks much better futzed. Going to be a shame if the pant legs are tapered at the end, but it is what it is I guess. Happy to see he does have shoulder tabs on the jacket though as that will make pack attachment a bit easier.

Mmmmmmmm, more Backpacks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Better images in that review and more through info, awful production in that video though.

I wish the shape of the chrome mask was different, it needs a chin underside. I think the reason it doesn't have one is because it would be difficult to chrome, but I'd accept a seam at the chin if it made the mask better shaped.
Still want to pick this up.

my main gripe was/is the shape of the helmet... but apart from that i must admit he looks better than i expected!

Damn, you can't go to the FEDEX site and pick it up there?

NO...they have it locked up in cargo cages to go onto the trucks when ready...if I miss a delivery...yes...

Baroness is on her way too...due for Wed...so she won't be delivered tomorrow, even if she gets from Ontario California to Ottawa Canada overnight!

NO...they have it locked up in cargo cages to go onto the trucks when ready...if I miss a delivery...yes...

Baroness is on her way too...due for Wed...so she won't be delivered tomorrow, even if she gets from Ontario California to Ottawa Canada overnight!

Fedex delivered my bludd on a Monday... the ONE day they were instructed not to deliver as its my work address & closed on a monday... checked on their site & said delivered to the workshop even tho it was empty all day! spoke to them & eventually they told me the driver said he left it with the shop opposite. anyways, when i checked with the place opposite (a hotel) they didnt have a clue... neither did the shop either side of us or them. was reported as lost in transit... then on Wednesday i found it... delivered on the monday... 3 doors down. dicks.

after trying a couple times I was able to get the pants to go down over the boots. Ill post pics when I get home....looks much better IMO.

here's a quick snap at work
25jfc0n.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry bro but I didn't check before putting him back in the box. Ill get to your question later this evening at home. Hope that's cool.

for some reason I want to say it wasn't long enough but I'll check to confirm once I get home

Back