SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks a bit comical with that side view. His head looks gigantic on that tiny body. I like the pants down, though(that sounded really wrong rofl). Can't wait to mess with mine on Thursday

It looks a bit comical with that side view. His head looks gigantic on that tiny body. I like the pants down, though(that sounded really wrong rofl). Can't wait to mess with mine on Thursday
Its the fact you followed up with "can't wait to mess with mine" that made it really wrong!

Helmet size looks fine and the body isn't tiny. It's a 1.2 and it about the same size at a True Type.

The mask should wrap around more.

Its the fact you followed up with "can't wait to mess with mine" that made it really wrong!

You are new here.

Helmet size looks fine and the body isn't tiny. It's a 1.2 and it about the same size at a True Type.

The mask should wrap around more.

You are new here.

I know what he meant, but I just meant he followed cant wait to gey his pants down with that so it could be taken the wrong way!
I spend most of my spare time messing around with toys... or bikes.

<---- Well, it DOES say I'm a little freaky rofl

Maybe it's just that shot that made it look a bit thin. I'm happy for the most part compared to most around here

after trying a couple times I was able to get the pants to go down over the boots. Ill post pics when I get home....looks much better IMO.

here's a quick snap at work
25jfc0n.jpg

Looks great, definitely going to try wrapping the body in some spots when I get it.

Definitely looks better but will be a while before I pick Cobra Commander up. Baroness is on my next figure to get list.

after trying a couple times I was able to get the pants to go down over the boots. Ill post pics when I get home....looks much better IMO.

here's a quick snap at work
25jfc0n.jpg

Now that looks like the commander I know, of course the boots are different, but nice to see you can still modify it too look more like the classic.

I think the suit will look better on a TT body IMO.

As promised here are some pics after some light futzing...all i did was tighten the belts and un-tuck the pants. No way I am keeping him on this crap pro body and based on the size I think the Luke True Type will be a perfect fit. Gloves boots and hood are made of very soft rubber...which is a positive. The belts and straps are very fragile so be very careful with them. the cape magnets work and the cape itself feels more on the heavy side. I like it more than I thought I would. For me the hood and feet do seem a bit big but nothing to really complain about...any questions, feel free to ask.

First some shots of pants and the 1/2" upfold
99gmmo.jpg

2il25tz.jpg

Some with boots tucked
33z7ojr.jpg

9iwdcn.jpg

fc4ndx.jpg

ivk2o3.jpg

Great pics, Piper! I think there's definitely enough material there to make the "stirrups" work with a little elastic under the sole of the shoe.

Back