SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there is a name for this but i dont know it....the gold rope that goes on CC shoulders, would look cool with this CC what u guys think? i think mando used it on the crimson guard he made.

Thanks Piper for the awesome pics. If the dome were more accurate, this would be a complete home run. As it is, I think I will still be satisfied as the figure looks great. So glad I have one on the way.

I know there is a name for this but i dont know it....the gold rope that goes on CC shoulders, would look cool with this CC what u guys think? i think mando used it on the crimson guard he made.

Yep. I replaced the one my Siegie and added his gold one to my "1991" CC. :) Palisades also put one their '82 CC mini-bust:

bust_palisades_cobracommander.jpg

Aiguilette, supposed to be an honor braid. Some people just wear wookie scalps instead of braids. :lol

Glad to be of help fellas. Ya there's more material there than I originally thought.
As for the neck, yes it is too long and I'm hoping to address that when I port him over to a Luke tt
as for pulling the hood off the head it seemed very easy when I pulled it up to look at the head underneath. however, I didn't pull it all the way off

Wow, looks really good... definitely prefer the un-tucked pants :rock

Mine should be here tomorrow; not sure if I care enough to do a body swap but I do have a Luke TT handy if needed.

Commander or baroness. I dunno what to do.

I had the same problem earlier this weekend (I've got HT MOS Superman, SSC Cobra Cdr, & SSC Baroness PO'd). Canceled my orders from SSC because I wasn't happy with CC's helmet from last year's Comic Con photos. I canceled on Baroness as well because I might not get Destro. Now I've reordered Cobra Commander and can't wait to have this guy replacing CC V.1 on his throne!

The new pics look great! I didn't think I'd like the pants over the boots look as much as I do. I don't care much for stirrups but I do think I'll display mine the way Lord Piper has him.

It's crazy how much better he looks with a bit of futzing compared to those IGN pictures. They always put **** pictures up just like with Vader. I guess because of how popular the website is Sideshow send them figures anyway.

Not a perfect RAH figure but close enough. Looks much better with the pants over the boots.

Back