SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Commander today. He is awesome. I am slightly disappointed with the helmet though. I wish it was more of a chromed helmet rather than a face shield with a black head underneath. Also seems to sit too low (not enough chrome peaking through under the dome). The hooded head looks better in person, but I'm not a fan of the triangle holes. The first hooded head was perfect. I also think I've got a lazy eye on the hooded head :lol With those separate eye pieces, I think the right one was put in wonky.

The uniform looks great in person and the cape is fabulous. Love the way he looks on the throne. This is the commander we needed back when that thing was released. I'm glad they did release that when they did because who knows if they'd release that at this point in time. We haven't seen any more environments in a long time now. Probably won't until the DC line gets in full swing (Batcave was confirmed very early on in a Q/A).

Baroness arrives tomorrow. Glad to have the Cobra High Command filling out quickly. Just too bad Destro wasn't as faithfully done as the Commander and Baroness.

Got my Commander today. He is awesome. I am slightly disappointed with the helmet though. I wish it was more of a chromed helmet rather than a face shield with a black head underneath. Also seems to sit too low (not enough chrome peaking through under the dome). The hooded head looks better in person, but I'm not a fan of the triangle holes. The first hooded head was perfect. I also think I've got a lazy eye on the hooded head :lol With those separate eye pieces, I think the right one was put in wonky.

The uniform looks great in person and the cape is fabulous. Love the way he looks on the throne. This is the commander we needed back when that thing was released. I'm glad they did release that when they did because who knows if they'd release that at this point in time. We haven't seen any more environments in a long time now. Probably won't until the DC line gets in full swing (Batcave was confirmed very early on in a Q/A).

Baroness arrives tomorrow. Glad to have the Cobra High Command filling out quickly. Just too bad Destro wasn't as faithfully done as the Commander and Baroness.

The eyes in the hooded portrait are seperate, but not adjustable? :cuss

Thanks for the info, did they fix the floppy legs off of the Pro body used.

more group shots (ill post in Baronesses thread as well)

313m1d5.jpg

23lgmls.jpg

s1uah5.jpg

dyxg1z.jpg

vhqa35.jpg

Definitely inspect your hooded eyes for wonkiness. :lol

6m1w.jpg

m1va.jpg

Can't say I'm a fan of the new eye system yet. If they could move it would be nice, but unless that is possible, you have to worry about misaligned eyes.

Back