1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can pretty much count on a review from me a day or so after I recieve it. I'm just not sure what to think anymore. Hot Toys figure definitely looks more realistic, but it's a little bulky, the tailoring itself isn't that great, and I don't like how his teeth are showing. With the Sideshow figure he looks skinny (as he should) but the sculpt seems stylized in the eyes. I prefer the expression and the hair, but the paint is obviously not even close to Hot Toys. I'm just not sure. :/

You can pretty much count on a review from me a day or so after I recieve it. I'm just not sure what to think anymore. Hot Toys figure definitely looks more realistic, but it's a little bulky, the tailoring itself isn't that great, and I don't like how his teeth are showing. With the Sideshow figure he looks skinny (as he should) but the sculpt seems stylized in the eyes. I prefer the expression and the hair, but the paint is obviously not even close to Hot Toys. I'm just not sure. :/

I'm looking forward to some in hand reviews I owned the hot toys version and ended up selling it cause I really didn't like the open mouth look I haven't loved any hot toys sculpt so far i only have the farmboy now and its still my favorite for some reason...bespin i didnt like the pers system...but I do like the look of this from proto pics so maybe this will be the one I'd like to get a rotj luke to go with jabba

Perhaps after the round of screeching that accompanied the release of production version photos of Mythos Kenobi convinced them to just ship the figure.
(And that figure is pretty damned cool, actually)

It looked fine when it showed it in that Sideshow video. Now that it's shipping, we'll all get to see soon enough....

Perhaps after the round of screeching that accompanied the release of production version photos of Mythos Kenobi convinced them to just ship the figure.
(And that figure is pretty damned cool, actually)

It looked fine when it showed it in that Sideshow video. Now that it's shipping, we'll all get to see soon enough....

I love your banner. Great figure aside from warped accessories.

I get mine Tuesday as well.

I got this strictly for the Endor outfit. Excited to get it.

Going to try to unbox it and review on Monday

Do you both have the ROTJ HT figure too? Curious about comparisons as I’m intrigued by the outfit too. Would sell off the heads and accessories but probably keep the poncho for a while, at least until the HT deluxe comes out to compare those.

From another collectors FB site....
FB_IMG_1548424703047.jpg

Back