1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So more little peaks are skipping in. Looking forward to svnmelter's review later in the week and hope DarkChocobi can post more shots too.

From what little more is showin so far, the basic Jedi outfit is still in terrible need of a major futz, but even that doesn't look like a futz could fix the bulky and thin-width tabbards, the cheap looking belt, the saber hilt that looks like is was borrowed from a Hasbro figure and the obvious stitching (especially on the hood top - WTF!?!). The material for the hooded clock looks good (just that top stitch blows it) and poncho looks like it could be futzed into looking good.

The portrait does not look as horrid as some are saying. I would love to see what some of the talent in here could do what it with their painting skills. The hair is pretty bland (but I'm no fan of the HT copper helmet hair either).

I'm still on the edge here- waiting for more in-hand reviews and pics.

I do like the look of the flap, that collar though....[/QUOTE

The collar is pretty easy to adjust. Are you referring to that moron who reviewed it in 480p? I think he intentionally made it look bad.

Ignoring that review the HT collar looks far superior. It is more sleek and has no stitching at the top.

Where is Skiff Lando.....

It's probably already up for PO but nobody recognized who the headsculpt was supposed to be.:lol

The collar is pretty easy to adjust. Are you referring to that moron who reviewed it in 480p? I think he intentionally made it look bad.

I did like his Tony Monaro/Saturday Night Fever open-collar look he did in the second review video though.:horror He really seemed to dig it.:rotfl

I think SS should cut their loses and just quit the Star Wars line

If you only want human hero figures and troopers then you’d be fine with only HT doing SW. If you want anyone to deal with background characters and aliens, then well, Sideshow are the only ones giving us that. They just made a fantastic Jabba. So no, if I want my favorite SW figures made, then please ss keep doing sixth scale Star Wars. I can get my human figures from HT anyways.

Back