SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some sculpts in today for customs.
I am impressed. A little cartoony, but not too bad. And the jaw is a sixty second fix. And I found a use for the smirking sculpt.

Gotta love smallville. Clark looks good in the dapper suit

Great job as always.... but I will say I think the trunks are cut a little too skinny in the middle of the crotch. Almost looks like a woman's bikini bottom....

MOS body isnt made for trunks, to get it right isnt easy at all.... LOL also depends on how I fuzz with it..... I didnt notice until the picture was posted. I agree with you, LOL

I got some sculpts in today for customs.
I am impressed. A little cartoony, but not too bad. And the jaw is a sixty second fix. And I found a use for the smirking sculpt.

great work Barry ,looks a little like Don Draper circa 1975 lol
great use of spare parts again ,looking forward to seeing your mods on the full figure and your customs from the spare heads

Gotta love smallville. Clark looks good in the dapper suit

Yeah. Like i said above, it's the Alfred suit(Which i was worried was too baggy), but for a suit made to cover the Man Of Steel's physique(And perhaps, even look a little baggy and badly made ON PURPOSE), i think it looks good.

great work Barry ,looks a little like Don Draper circa 1975 lol
great use of spare parts again ,looking forward to seeing your mods on the full figure and your customs from the spare heads

Thanks Chris. I know exactly what you mean with the Don Draper line. It was one of the first things i thought about.
And as soon as my figure gets here, i shall start the mods.

Great C.K there Barry didnt even think of kitbashin a Clark now on the to do list , very cool he just needs a paper n suit case.

After a lot of consideration, not that anyone cares :lol I've decided not to get this figure any time soon, I'm gonna spend all my pesos on other figures, perhaps I'll get the premium format instead.

If in the future I've got $200 that I really don't know how to spend, then maybe that day I'll get it if a better Supes doesn't come out, since I don't see this selling better than Bats and Bats is still available.

Congrats to the people who got it, I do enjoy looking at the pics.

JACKS - 20150204_214729.jpg
"Clark!!, a little help please!"

Great C.K there Barry didnt even think of kitbashin a Clark now on the to do list , very cool he just needs a paper n suit case.

even better. I have a fedora sitting here. Pics below.

Looks good. But the smaller body shows how big the head really is.

It's hard to explain but the head looks fine in hand. I have altered the jawline so its not as large.
It will be a lens issue with using my iPhone.

I removed the the kiss curl for a couple of shots.

I removed the the kiss curl for a couple of shots.

That looks great!!!

The curl was designed to be removable?

The curl was designed to be removable?

Not really, lol.
It's a separately moulded part. I pulled it off, with no idea whether it would go back on. It did. So now, i am going to send it off for casting so i have a ready supply for any heads i want to turn into a Superman head...

I didn't think I'd want a Clark Kent figure, but I think I'll put one together!

I know. The smirk head was made for a Clark figure!

Hey username, awesome Clark Kent! What suit and body did you use for him. I had a similar idea because I had a spare pair of rounded glasses.

Hey username, awesome Clark Kent! What suit and body did you use for him. I had a similar idea because I had a spare pair of rounded glasses.

Thanks.
It's a HT Alfred suit with a Joker shirt, and all on a HT narrow shoulder but wearing the Alfred Fat Suit. Later on i'd like to bulk up the body, ditch the fat suit and have the muscles making the suit tight.
But it will only look the same once it's done, so i may not bother.

Username, its is great to know that the curl is removable. As I got older, I'm was no longer a fan of the curl. Its is comforting to know that it can be reattached though. but for the lack of double jointed arms this is fast becoming my favorite Superman figure.

Last edited:
Back