SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried that on my Hawkeye so he could do more accurate draw on his bow.
Arms are a little big for Hawkeye(Although i am perfectly happy with the figure), but would be perfect for Superman if you have the two figures to do the swap(It's very easy to do). Another way to go is to sculpt on some extra muscles yourself. I did this with a custom Superman figure once. I went absolutely roid-rage-bananas with mine, but it's possible to tone it down a bit.
Here are pics of the terminator arms/TTM19 mod:

IMG_3652.jpg

You could have just gotten the Wolverine Last stand body or the Joe Colton body and you would have saved yourself all that work.:)

unless SSC Superman has single jointed elbows, I will stick with the body. Pics from SSC Batman reveal how massive that body is and thus Superman looks skinny next to him. Otherwise, he is probably fine.

such a shame this got pushed back to Jan would have made one hell of a Christmas present if you could have put supes under the tree

such a shame this got pushed back to Jan would have made one hell of a Christmas present if you could have put supes under the tree

Are you sure? It seems as though it might have been pushed forward. When I pre-ordered the figure, it said Jan 2015 on the SSC website. Now it says Dec 2014.

I still believe this won't hit until jan
Unfortunately as I would love it in dec for
Christmas

I still want to like this figure more than I do. SS Bats is going to be so lonely...

I might be singing a different tune after in-hand pics though.

I'm with you. the pictures so far do not have me convinced. all the SS releases thus far however have been fantastic ....... my PO remains. in all honesty in hand all the figures look way better than the promo shots.

I think superman and batman have the same body. It's batmans belt that makes him appear bigger

Unless new pics came out SSC has said Supes is on a thinner body. The reasoning never made any sense to me but hey, it's their interpretation. I'm still gonna' grab this figure but I know I am gonna do a body swap. So far SSC has made 4 DC figures and I have done a body swap on every one of them. Supes will be no different.

Unless new pics came out SSC has said Supes is on a thinner body. The reasoning never made any sense to me but hey, it's their interpretation. I'm still gonna' grab this figure but I know I am gonna do a body swap. So far SSC has made 4 DC figures and I have done a body swap on every one of them. Supes will be no different.

I think I read that Superman is on a different body and he looks thinner but that doesn't equate with skinny. I think Bats is overly bulky. I can't wait to my hands on this figure.

Back