SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't think it will happen,
don't get me wrong I really want this for Christmas or even sooner :)
But I just got my 1st flex pay today . so two more which will put it in Jan .
prove me wrong SS please prove me wrong

Well if you signed up for 3 months of payments I doubt Sideshow would just change you over to 2 with out sending you an email giving you an option for approving that, plus even if they were to do that it'd most likely be once they received the shipment of figures so the fact you just paid for this month doesn't really stand much logical grounds for January.

that's the point I was stating , it wasn't "logical" for them to cram two payments into one ( with our prior notice)
so therefore the fact I have only received my 1st flexpay this month . would stipulate to me that we will only see this in Jan not earlier as I had been hoping :)

that's the point I was stating , it wasn't "logical" for them to cram two payments into one ( with our prior notice)
so therefore the fact I have only received my 1st flexpay this month . would stipulate to me that we will only see this in Jan not earlier as I had been hoping :)

OR

They found out that they were getting him sooner than expected and they couldn't change the flex pay schedule, so people that FP will get it 1 month later.:monkey3

OR

They found out that they were getting him sooner than expected and they couldn't change the flex pay schedule, so people that FP will get it 1 month later.:monkey3

hasn't that happened before? A buddy of mine was still paying off his HT Black Widow, Golden Age Cap and TDK Armory well after they were released :dunno I know some ppl decide to ask SS to charge them the remaining balance due to impatience :lol

That happened before to me, however, instead of getting it later I got an email from them stating it would be arriving early and I could continue to make my payments until the date previously made or I could arrange to be charged earlier. I was saying it's not logical to just assume that because your payment was done this month that the figure would be out in January, because it's possible the figure could be out in December and that they provide you with the opportunity to be charged earlier than expected for your third payment.

all good buddy
I was actually trying to agree with you :)
I would love to get this for Christmas

wow 1Kmasks that's great news, hopefully before Christmas ( or still in that period ) would be great.
really cant wait for supe's

I really hope we see a superman villain soon. Lex in kryptonite armor suit or Brainiac...I'd even take the easy choice, Bizzaro (so I don't really classify as villain but still). Batman got 3 villains and it seems like we just got superman then straight to GL and Flash.

i'd just like to see new figures revealed a little more frequently. i have loved the figures so far but sdcc was a disappointment to be honest. I think the DC line will be competing with the star wars and marvel line for attention.

I have been checking daily myself to see if there is anything, was so wanting to get this for Christmas
still fingers crossed.
Ever the optomist

News anyone?:)

I just asked, via chat, about it.

me: Hello, any idea when you guys will start processing orders for the 1:6 DC Superman figure? It is still shipping in December right?

Just a moment...

Sideshow Kathy: it is still expected in December, but it looks like it will be at the end of the month

me: Oh ok, Thanks for the info.

Sideshow Kathy: you're welcome!
have a good day [smile]

so incredibly pumped for this,
with the recent rise in price's I have severely limited myself to only a select few purchases.
So arrivals on my door step are few and far between,

So any time I hear there will be another in the not to distant future, I do the happy dance

Back