SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thursday for me!:)

Well, yeah, you can always mod the Los, that's an easy fix, but what troubles me more is the thickness of the thing. In the close up Cof posted, it looks like it's two layers, which CR Supes' isn't.

The result makes it look like he's wearing diapers!:)

I believe the trunks are one layer, but they're folded over along the edges. So the trunks are one layer but the trim around the edges is two if that makes sense? I'm pretty sure that's how they are.

I believe the trunks are lined. That way the hem on legs won't show. You kinda have to mess with them to get them just right on bats so I'm sure it's like that for sups

This looks great!!! I looks better the the hots man of steel figure(but short--how it compares to the SS batman). Can't wait to get mine!!!
SS needs to double joint there arms.

I know it's a dead horse but this is how it would look with a very slightly smaller head in a masterful not lazy at all paint manip by me.

Maybe I over did it with the size reduction but I think you can get a pretty good idea.

2njbpk6.jpg

Wait a minute, waaait a minute, after I did that manip I honestly can't tell which one looks better :lol this figure is a real mind ****.

Or maybe my eyes are tired due to looking at the pics so hard for so long.

Edit: yeah after blinking a few times I think I like my manip better :lol

Easier to have a bigger body

So next week we'll have the comparisons with the Batman figure and see how noticeable the body difference is.

It is still a no no for me as I cant mod or customize for crap. But I still want to see the body difference. if only the suit had velcro or zipper on the back

That head looks too small to me.
Yeah, I think that's a bit too small, Gaspar.

Hence the "maybe I over did it with the head reduction"

Still, I'd take a slight peanut head over Quagmire any day.

About the body, if you switch heads with MoS body for example, you'll see the SSC head is still too big.

I know it's a dead horse but this is how it would look with a very slightly smaller head in a masterful not lazy at all paint manip by me.

Maybe I over did it with the size reduction but I think you can get a pretty good idea.

2njbpk6.jpg

That's how it should be for me ;) superhero especially Superman suppose to have a body that looks SUPER :D smaller head makes the body looks bigger. Nice PS!

Back