SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will have to be my first 1/6 figure in around a year and half. IMO This looks better than Hot Toy's stuff. But I'm a DC fanboy so I'm probably being bias. Now we just need Bane, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, and Poison Ivy. Time to start saving up!

He looks awesome. I hope Batman turns out just as good.

$190 isn't bad if the tailoring, paintwork, etc. "survives" production.

I have yet to see an SST 1/6 fig thats at the HT level though. Dont get me wrong, i have plenty of SST figs, but they are not to par with HT.
But who knows, THIS might be the first fig in which SST "steps up". If the body is good, the quality of cloth used in the suit is better,
If it winds up being as good as HT, then the price isnt bad. If this were an HT release, peeps would be saying its cheap! LOL.
Ill wait for in hand pics.

The PF game out just like the prototype. I have no doubts this one will as well. Just like the PF, Sideshow knows this sets the standard for the line. If the production figure comes out horrible, people will drop the line like a hot potato. If he turns out awesome, they'll have us by the ***** :lol

The only thing I'm worried about right now is making sure the wrist pegs turn out white rather than the fleshtone they've got them in now.

I love everything about this figure. :lecture

Would love to see some Marvel. :pray:

:exactly::lecture Comic book renditions

No thanks, Marvel gets enough attention on the HT front. We need something for DC to dominate.:lecture

What??? the Movies are getting attention....we want Comic Book renditions...Hot Toys isn't doing those

imagine Sideshow Classic Marvel Comics reditions of Cap,Thor,Iron Man,Dr. Doom....these would be like gold

apparently not that much since i can't find a single example.

:)

Penguins_zpsc299cecd.jpg

White gloves, purple gloves, who cares. Between Nicholson Joker and Ledger Joker, I think everyone has enough purple hands.

White gloves,

STK449478.jpg

character_bio_576_joker.jpg

the-joker-ready-to-play.jpg

1j.jpg

well i should have known it would be jim lee.

i'm fine with white gloves ~ i was just curious. all of the books i have on hand show purple gloves.

:exactly::lecture Comic book renditions

What??? the Movies are getting attention....we want Comic Book renditions...Hot Toys isn't doing those

imagine Sideshow Classic Marvel Comics reditions of Cap,Thor,Iron Man,Dr. Doom....these would be like gold

Then lets just say the DC line better do well :monkey3

Its been a while, and I totally can't remember the reasons, but I was pretty sure that SS said they would never do any 1/6 marvel comic figures.

Back