SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does ssc stuff get parted out the way hot toys stuff does? there are still pieces of this that i want even if i cannot justify the whole fig.

Fantastic!... A definite get but have a year or more to worry about this.. I figure we won't see this figure until next Oct-Dec. by my calculations...:)

wow. this is very impressive. absolute definite purchase may even go for the exclusive version.

always loved the trench coat/hat look for joker he's just missing a tommie gun. looks like he jumped off of a marshall rogers comicbook page.

Wasn't expecting 2 headsculpts and some of the other extras, and I was okay with $175. With those things I wasn't expecting included in the package, I'll PO this at $190 :)

Can't wait to see the Batman with revised head to go on PO :)

From what I've heard/read, pretty much all of the figures will have 2 heads. I expect Batman's heads will resemble the 2 PF heads. So there will be some variation in the looks you can get out of the figure (longer or shorter ears, etc).

From what I've heard/read, pretty much all of the figures will have 2 heads. I expect Batman's heads will resemble the 2 PF heads. So there will be some variation in the looks you can get out of the figure (longer or shorter ears, etc).

Sounds good! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the line! :panic:

1001661_press021.jpg

tumblr_manhql99fm1r81wtbo1_500.gif

Waiting for devil to PS it to that :lol

I had a chance to hold the proto in my old little hands few days ago, the handcraft costume by master Kato just blown my away!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I really wanting to get this but I have two concern ... first, I dont want no lose joint body and second, can SS manage to keep up the insane tailoring like the proto? :panic::panic::panic:

I had a chance to hold the proto in my old little hands few days ago, the handcraft costume by master Kato just blown my away!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I really wanting to get this but I have two concern ... first, I dont want no lose joint body and second, can SS manage to keep up the insane tailoring like the proto? :panic::panic::panic:

I think no to both of your questions :lol

The loose joint on the body is fixable though, just swap it with HT body. Which is what I'm planning to do soon on my Boba Fett SS.

Back