SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we never talked about price plus shipping. everyone always stated SS was going to charge $200+ which they aren't, they are charging $189.99. and it isn't my fault or that of SS that you have to pay tax, blame it on where you live :lol. Tax is not part of the original price. simple fact it's $189 which does not equal $200 :huh

Oh I know is not your fault, but shipping and handling does count :lol
It was implied, which makes it $200 + 1 dollar :lsvader :lol :lol

Was never very interested in this figure or the line to begin with, but the price really has me turned off... Guess I'll just wait and see how it turns out before making up my mind but I'm not holding my breath.

With a handle like yours I`d expect you should know the answer to that question... :slap

I don't play videogames, so I'm not too familiar with that version.:pfft: :lol

I am not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine.

Fritz Perls :lecture

I have yet to see an SST 1/6 fig thats at the HT level though. Dont get me wrong, i have plenty of SST figs, but they are not to par with HT.
But who knows, THIS might be the first fig in which SST "steps up". If the body is good, the quality of cloth used in the suit is better,
If it winds up being as good as HT, then the price isnt bad. If this were an HT release, peeps would be saying its cheap! LOL.
Ill wait for in hand pics.

I have yet to see an SST 1/6 fig thats at the HT level though. Dont get me wrong, i have plenty of SST figs, but they are not to par with HT.
But who knows, THIS might be the first fig in which SST "steps up". If the body is good, the quality of cloth used in the suit is better,
If it winds up being as good as HT, then the price isnt bad. If this were an HT release, peeps would be saying its cheap! LOL.
Ill wait for in hand pics.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture:lecture:exactly: :goodpost:

just want to post these here so I don't have to keep going through the SS website

100166_press011.jpg

100166_press09.jpg

100166_press08.jpg

1001661_press021.jpg

1001661_press03.jpg

I think he looks great. Hope HQ looks as good and they get rid of her doily. Gonna get both for my wifes collection.

No thanks, Marvel gets enough attention on the HT front. We need something for DC to dominate.:lecture

this!

and I believe SS has already sad that they're not doing 12" figures of marvel (for now at least) since they have so much going on with Marvel already.

I would say Avengers dominates on the HT front, not so much Marvel. :lol

I want 1:6 Comic Spider-man, Wolverine, Punisher, Venom, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Morbius etc.

1:6 Marvel comic characters would be awesome!

Back