SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure i have a favorite since they are all so very different. i actually like his nasty capullo face, though the most recent issue was kind of a mess.

not sure i have a favorite since they are all so very different. i actually like his nasty capullo face, though the most recent issue was kind of a mess.

I'm just happy he's back :lol I also like the 1970's style

Penguins_zpsa5e764a5.jpg

Penguins_zps2ba4357f.jpg

The costume looks the same as the SSC figure....the face and hair style, not so much.

Last edited:
that's the joker i grew up with.

and yeah ~ exactly why i love the costume on this one. and he has purple gloves. ha!

Its been a while, and I totally can't remember the reasons, but I was pretty sure that SS said they would never do any 1/6 marvel comic figures.

It was the same reason they weren't going to do DC figures - spandex would require them to make new bodies. That's taken care of now. And now they're just waiting to see how well DC does. If its a cash cow, Marvel will follow suit. If it tanks, they won't bother with Marvel. So if you want COMIC 1:6 Marvel figures, support the DC ones :wink1:

Jim Lee's Joker = Worst looking joker ever,imo...Brian Bolland's is my favorite :)

Probably the first thing you've said that makes any sense. Jim Lee sucks. The only thing he ever did a good job on is the X-men. His DC stuff has been horrible! :yuck

It was the same reason they weren't going to do DC figures - spandex would require them to make new bodies. That's taken care of now. And now they're just waiting to see how well DC does. If its a cash cow, Marvel will follow suit. If it tanks, they won't bother with Marvel. So if you want COMIC 1:6 Marvel figures, support the DC ones :wink1:

Thanks Buttmuch

Probably the first thing you've said that makes any sense. Jim Lee sucks. The only thing he ever did a good job on is the X-men. His DC stuff has been horrible! :yuck

I was going to say that Jim Lee's X-Men is possibly my favorite. But I agree, his DC versions fall very short compared to his Marvel interpretations

I hope so!
That would be so great.

:lol:rotfl ...In life there are facts and then, there are opinions.Your comment is just that, a simple opinion, and you know what they say about opinions, right? Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation...:wave

Last edited:
I don't like the headsculpt. The hair is too poofy. Doesn't remind me of joker. The face is also too cartoonishly elongated. Reminds me of some of my least favorite joker designs. Other than that, it looks like a good figure. Good accessories. Good tailoring. Pretty ballsy price for a sideshow figure. $200? Ouch. That's getting into hot toys territory.

The PF game out just like the prototype. I have no doubts this one will as well. Just like the PF, Sideshow knows this sets the standard for the line. If the production figure comes out horrible, people will drop the line like a hot potato. If he turns out awesome, they'll have us by the ***** :lol

The only thing I'm worried about right now is making sure the wrist pegs turn out white rather than the fleshtone they've got them in now.

I know what you mean. I have the DC direct giants and i like them a lot. But ive been waiting for true 1/6 dc figs for a while. I dont like the price, but if quality is tops, i gonna have to obtain funds for this` lol

The only Jim Lee art I like is from Hush. Other than that, you can keep him.

So the exclusive version will have the Joker fish for $189? How much is the regular one?

I was really looking forward to collecting this line, but sadly Sideshow has ruined it. Make the exclusive come with an extra head and cost $190. Give us a $149 version without it!!

I blame Hot Toys for these rising prices. No actor royalties for this figure.

Last edited:
Back