SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno clothes look fine to me too, he looks miles better with the body swap. Will pick this guy up when he hits the uk seeing as its cheaper than going with Sideshow.

Doesn't looks too baggy to me. I need to futzzed the pants but the fit of the rest is pretty much the same as on the pro body.

then that's all the matter right? :)

I don't like those bodies. The ones I've had, the knees kept popping out when I tried to bend them and the arms and legs were just way too short. But with you being you, I'm sure that after futzing and doing whatever else you have planned for this it will turn out just fine

Toy Anxiety had a booth at last weekend's Las Vegas Comic Expo, and I finally saw this in person. It really looks good even under the clear vacu-form plastic. I can only wish that SSC comes up with a better body with better knee joints in particular.

I love the HS on that DC Direct Joker.

See below.

i don't know at some angles he looks like Tim curry

tumblr_m7bb33o7SO1rvn6p9o1_250.jpg

Saved me the trouble of finding a pic. He looks like Tim Curry at every angle. :lecture

Awesome sauce...

He reminds me of Eric Balfour... Milo from 24. Now that guy would make a great Joker.
Eric+Balfour+GQ+2010+Men+Year+Party+Arrivals+IyxBDuIW5S0l.jpg

When he doesn't look like he came out of the wrong side of a bong hit contest, of course. :wink1:

ironic how Mathew lilliard and eric balfour look like pot heads and yet they have the perfect features for the joker.
is that a coincident or does Joker hit the hooka/bong to relax with Harley.

I still think Willem DaFoe was wasted behind that Green Goblin mask in The Amazing Spiderman, when his crazy big creepy mouth and the rest of his insane face looks more like the Joker than Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger or Caesar Romero could ever hope to.

ZwNksW6.jpg

:dunno clothes look fine to me too, he looks miles better with the body swap. Will pick this guy up when he hits the uk seeing as its cheaper than going with Sideshow.

I don't know mate UK r.r.p is £250 it will only be cheaper from the grey importers. I bought the exclusive off of Sideshow for my own collection but i just got a £35 import bill of Fed Ex. If i have to buy another body too thats got to be at least another £35

Well in that case what about a young Steve Buscemi.

We were talking about someone who could play him now but that would be a nice face as well.

warner has turned heath ledger into this martyr to afraid to have someone cast as joker. Heath was ok but he is in by no means any reason to never cast anyone as joker ever again like they supposedly announced after heath died.

hell Jack Nicholson did a better job, who are they kidding

I'm just sad Tom Hiddleston played Loki... He would have made and excellent Killing Joke Joker..... Having played Loki, I doubt he'd do it

I still think Willem DaFoe was wasted behind that Green Goblin mask in The Amazing Spiderman, when his crazy big creepy mouth and the rest of his insane face looks more like the Joker than Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger or Caesar Romero could ever hope to.

ZwNksW6.jpg

Whoa...misaligned PERS. :horror

Maybe I judged too early? I feel with some additional sculpting (flair the hair out a bit) a bit or repainting the pinkish parts and swapping the shirt for the orange 89 shirt and the vest for the green Ledger vest I might have come around.

Back