SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kato :panic:

64239_10151231323768807_433562619_n.jpg

74100_10151231323433807_284944003_n.jpg

385280_10151231323488807_727579787_n.jpg

734601_10151231324058807_1063794300_n.jpg

Definitive Joker is definitive.

Also, best.

I hope the fact that they won't have to pay specific actors for likeness won't make this expensive -- as in Hot Toys expensive. But I guess we'd have to wait and see.

I really want this and Batman.

The costume looks perfect!! Lets hope the final product looks just as good. It seems a lot of people don't expect much from SSC or this line of figures, especially when it comes to the paint apps...:(

Idk I think if you know what to expect from SSC then you'd be excited. I'm excited. If this was years ago and they were still using the Buck body then I'd be a little weary but SS has grown a lot since then in terms of 1/6 IMO.

Last edited:
definitely. and considering how nice the Crimson guardsman came out, vs the proto, I've got high expectations for this.

I'm probably going to stop buying hot toys now, so i can afford these. I've already cut out the hot toys DC movie figures.

especially considering the same designer is making this outfit, as the one who made that one.

Kato.

what's the price on this? if it's so much cheaper than hot toys i might get one just to steal its clothes.

Nothings confirmed yet. I'd guess they'd be in the $130 to $150 bracket.

Yeah looked up the prices for similar figures in the shop where I order. Although the DC figures aren't listed yet, it seems that similar releases are about 135-155 EUR.

If it's only +- 140 EUR, I will pre-order without hesitation.
Man, first DX 12, then DX 11, Neca Gollum, then all the Lego DC Superheroes and LotR.
I'm spending too much money on these things :panic:

if you guys want a good range of what SSC 1/6 products cost just go to their site and look at their Joes and Star Wars figures :dunno

if you guys want a good range of what SSC 1/6 products cost just go to their site and look at their Joes and Star Wars figures :dunno

but isn't that less fun than endlessly conjecturing?

the last time i bought a sideshow product it was $40.

I did.
That's what I came up with.

Take Obi-Wan Kenobi Ep1 for example. He's $149.99. But he does come with a lightup saber and...Joker won't have anything like that.
Clones can't be taken into account at the $135 range (because of the reuse, and it's armour) but some Joes were about that too.

Back