Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my EX. Today: And This Piece is Amazing....
Here's some pics..

2e7f0ec5.jpg

1a272f69.jpg

6b7f8012.jpg

e524019d.jpg

2745f50e.jpg

14fcbbff.jpg

Some Comparison shots....

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

Looks like this is the last of all the collectibles for me for 2011..... Have a Happy New Years! Enjoy and be safe!!!! :lecture

Dang, he's a big'un! Great pics, brothers! They'll help my wait until Tuesday, when I get mine. He looks righteous. I bet he's got some serious presence in person. Congrats! :rock

Some Comparison shots....

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

Looks like this is the last of all the collectibles for me for 2011..... Have a Happy New Years! Enjoy and be safe!!!! :lecture

Wow very nice compare shots Rome. The lightup feature turned out better then Ithought it would. Big congrats guys. :clap

PS. I still don't like the nameplate on the base though :eek:

Im getting mine aswell on tuesday im in toronto, do you know how much we will be getting charged for customs and fedex??

Cmon any help?

If toronto is 12% HST, it will be about $71.20 tax based on exchange rate of being on par with the USD ($11.20 of that is Fedex handling fees is included in the final total).

Last edited:
If toronto is 12% HST, it will be about $71.20 tax based on exchange rate of being on par with the USD ($11.20 of that is Fedex handling fees is included in the final total).

Small correction, its 13% and also, if you wanna avoid paying that silly handling fee make a fedex account and have SSC rep add it to there system. It basically avoids C.O.D fee and the taxes are billed directly to your CC. Depending on the courier they could leave it at the door at your request like i do.

Great pictures rome! Even tho the paint app is average might consider getting this from the in hand photos. Amazing brah congrats

Congrats Rome: those are some Geat Comparison pics.

Thanks Everybody: this Piece is Huge and Very Amazing.....Here's some more comparison pics.

fc670599.jpg

659d6ad1.jpg

Holly....... He is huge!!! Wow thanks for all the pics guys, my coming soon....

Small correction, its 13% and also, if you wanna avoid paying that silly handling fee make a fedex account and have SSC rep add it to there system. It basically avoids C.O.D fee and the taxes are billed directly to your CC. Depending on the courier they could leave it at the door at your request like i do.

Great pictures rome! Even tho the paint app is average might consider getting this from the in hand photos. Amazing brah congrats

Wow u guys at 13% :thud:

Thank you guys sooooo much for your help!!!! looking foward to getting this one.... by the way if anyone hasnt noticed sideshow has the exclusive and flexpay in stock such BS

Back