Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably. :rock :lol

But I gotta say that I've been good about slowing it down on the buying. I'm gearing towards 1:1 busts. And weeding out a lot of stuff. I even postponed my search for the Iron Spidey Comiquette. (That's impressive for me. :lol)

yeah!i believe you bought thor!!!i think thor and the rage wolverine are wonderful!

300 isn't looking right for the EX of this piece. I seriously doubt the ES is accurate. Rogue EX had an ES of 750 and sold out in a few hours (was it even under an hour?). Can't say its comparing apples and pears as they are both PFs, are both the same price and are both under the same marvel license; the most obvious differences being height and movie v classic comic PF representation

This is a fantastic piece though, low or not low ES regardless. Congrats again to everyone getting one

300 isn't looking right for the EX of this piece. I seriously doubt the ES is accurate. Rogue EX had an ES of 750 and sold out in a few hours (was it even under an hour?). Can't say its comparing apples and pears as they are both PFs, are both the same price and are both under the same marvel license; the most obvious differences being height and movie v classic comic PF representation

This is a fantastic piece though, low or not low ES regardless. Congrats again to everyone getting one

You could be right, it may be a new strategy by sideshow of putting lower than normal ES first then raising them later. Oh wait, that's an old strategy ;x Maybe they didn't add in the international version :lol

Wait till see pics of the con.I am sure that ss will display Thor in the con and I am sure that this piece will rock.the es seems logic if you think that the exclusive is a print.i think they announced the es for the exclusive but will hold the es on regular in order to fix the regular's es !

All right that's all the pretend peer pressure I needed! Ordered THOR PF EX!!!!!!!!:blissy

:rock Welcome to the Dark Side! :rock

Since I am Eli and I am > to you, well that makes you a bigger FAIL. btw We shouldn't use the word FAIL too much in the Marvel threads. A bunch of girls on the statueforum gossiped about us while the SSC forums were down saying they hate the Marvel section because of all the posts that mention "FAIL" this and "FAIL" that. SSC >>> StatueForum :pfft:

:lecture No "STFU, Eli" for you today! :D

They did eh? that Skiman is giving our forum a bad name. :mad: :D

...and a bad smell. :monkey3 :panic:

:lol

stfuPen.gif

Back