Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite frankly the Thor piece isn't dynamic enough for me.
I bought the Destroyer and will display it proudly, face to face with the yet to previewed Bowen "hammer Swinging Thor". Those two together will look phenomenal and be accurate in scale.

I bought the Destroyer and will display it proudly, face to face with the yet to previewed Bowen "hammer Swinging Thor". Those two together will look phenomenal and be accurate in scale.

Passed on the Thor PF to display the Destroyer with that Bowen? Really? :slap

I don't think BatFanatic meant he's buying this Destroyer for Bowen Hammer Thor. I think he meant Bowen Destroyer with Bowen Hammer Thor. Otherwise, its silly. It is his prerocative anyway; his money.

Destroyer too small to go with thor pf
he is much bigger in the movie

I'm considering Destroyer Maquette with Odin Hot Toys, I think that could look great together. Or possibly HT Loki with Destoryer Maquette if that ever gets made.

I'm considering Destroyer Maquette with Odin Hot Toys, I think that could look great together. Or possibly HT Loki with Destoryer Maquette if that ever gets made.

Get HT Thor and Odin, it will be sad to say, those 12 inch are not going well with statues.

Back