Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I regret ordering both Thor and Destroyer EX ..... But NRD forces me to keep it .... the destroyer looks really nice ....

I regret ordering both Thor and Destroyer EX ..... But NRD forces me to keep it .... the destroyer looks really nice ....

Why? I thought that of the Bucky Captain America .... it's now one of my favorite PF's. I think the Movie Thor and Cap will be very nicely done....:) I hope.

I ordered both the Thor and Destroyer exclusives, I will only be keeping the Destroyer. No idea why I ordered Thor >_>

Posted by Morgul Steve over at SF, thought I help share it here.

Thanks for posting pics :hi5: Destroyer looks good, but not $500+shipping good imo.

Thor on the other hand, which I currently have PO'd, looks awful. Very disappointing to think about eating the NRD and canceling this one, but his face is an absolute mess. :pfft:

Last edited:
why does it matter to you if ppl are serious abt their orders or not??:dunno

Because if someone is going to order something and jack up the ES they better be serious about ordering. The reason ES got so crazy was people would order and cancel without fear and the ES got out of hand. Now, they're announced either right away or just shortly after with the NRD keeping them decent sized.

Now as far as those pics. The pics of Thor are terrible pics plain and simple. They're flashed out badly and hard to tell what looks good and doesn't. Same with Destroyer but it doesn't hurt it as much because of the type of piece it is.

Then everyone will eat their words when the PF ships and the good pictures come out. Such is life :wink1:

The most recent thing that comes to mind was the reception to the HT Spidey. Initial pictures made everyone cry and had them think about cancelling. Now everyone is scrambling to order one.

The Mark VI Maquette was taking some flak when the first picture showed up and then it turned out great (aside from the QC issues that surrounded it).

It's hard to judge things like this when they aren't already in your hands.

Destroyer the Gray

Destrodaghay.jpg

Back