Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes. How did Thor look?

Bad. But i wasnt a fan of that one from the beginning. Destroyer is very grey and one tone. Should look like metal, doesn't. Base was bad and phoney looking. I was also unhappy w. The fake looking spikess. Instead of looking dangerous they look kid friendly. Could sideshow at least turned on the eyes?

Bad. But i wasnt a fan of that one from the beginning. Destroyer is very grey and one tone. Should look like metal, doesn't. Base was bad and phoney looking. I was also unhappy w. The fake looking spikess. Instead of looking dangerous they look kid friendly. Could sideshow at least turned on the eyes?

I see and thanks for posting. I've seen 2 or 3 photos of Thor from SDCC and none of them impressed. I've had him on PO and have been hesitating to cancel, I hate eating the NRD but it's shaping up that way.

:dunno

I think it looks awesome from the pics. :dunno

:exactly:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLIqL-qEoQ"]‪San Diego Comic Con 2011 Sideshow Marvel Premium Format e Comiquette - Videocast Limited Edition #31‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Video for people that haven't seen it. :)

Keeping the Destroyer but glad I didn't order the Thor...
As posted above, the Destroyer is a bit flat and pale but I get the feeling that he is casted from an unknown magical metal. Plus there is the matter of the light up eyes, always a bonus. Suits me fine ;)

Imagine taking a sculpt and a can of grey spray paint. Thats what you get here. No effort on realism. Eat it.

Bodie, say it ain't so man! Say it's just a bad joke. Tell us that you were just having a bad day? I mean if your paint apps description is true, this would make the Destroyer possibly one of the worst painted sculpts ever released by Sideshow!!!???.:slap Was this your personal take, or were other Con freaks as disappointed as yourself?:dunno Come on man, give us something to cling to.:pray::pray::pray:

P.S. You got me to praying, & I ain't even that religious.:slap:slap:slap

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

Back