Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then we are on totally different sides. Its the piece itself that forms its popularity is where I'm at. The NRD doesn't factor in much other than it makes sure those ordering are fairly certain they want something.

NRD is part of liking the piece, if someone puts the NRD down they are serious about it and like the piece. The piece is still at the center of the equation. If they are not sure or hesitant about it, they won't put the NRD down.

The NRD of a piece is connected to liking and wanting to buy the actual piece.

NRD is part of liking the piece, if someone puts the NRD down they are serious about it and like the piece. The piece is still at the center of the equation. If they are not sure or hesitant about it, they won't put the NRD down.

The NRD of a piece is connected to liking and wanting to buy the actual piece.

You're boring too! :pfft:

hehe

:moon

You're boring too! :pfft:

hehe

:moon

Never knew why people liked this phrase around here that much but I guess now I do, you really bring it on yourself and it's pretty much well deserved. So without much further ado:

STFU ELI
:nana:

Never knew why people liked this phrase around here that much but I guess now I do, you really bring it on yourself and it's pretty much well deserved. So without much further ado:

STFU ELI
:nana:

hehe

Yup, I do bring it upon myself. Always love having fun teasing forum members.

That's very true! What you looking forward to the most?!

I'm hoping for

1)Captain America movie PF (Hinted/Confirmed)
2) New Vader PF (Hinted)
3) ESB Boba Fett PF (Confirmed)

Yup, why I haven't made any new orders. Waiting for what we get for SDCC releases.

That's very true! What you looking forward to the most?!

I'm hoping for

1)Captain America movie PF (Hinted/Confirmed)
2) New Vader PF (Hinted)
3) ESB Boba Fett PF (Confirmed)

Mark V maquette (wishful thinking)
Cap PF or maquette
Any lotr maquette
Sauron or rwos pf
Joe 1:6th

I would have a huge list if i sat and thought about things. Can't wait for the event.

Yup, why I haven't made any new orders. Waiting for what we get for SDCC releases.

I've been buying bigger pieces every 2-3 months or so but have my $ saved up already for my pre-orders!

I can't wait for SDCC I hope we get spoiled! Sideshow could just take my banking routing number if they play their cards right!:pray:

Last Years Con was a let down for me. Seemed like everything on display was already up for preorder. At least in the Marvel, LOTR and SW categories.

Last Years Con was a let down for me. Seemed like everything on display was already up for preorder. At least in the Marvel, LOTR and SW categories.

They're going to having what we see there up for PO for the most part because its easier for them to not take orders on the floor. Not a big deal really.

I collect mainly star wars and marvel with some other of my favorite movie pieces! Come on SDCC!

Should be a good con for both I think. Well, I hope I should say.

Back