Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they went through with that proto with the light up chest, the Destroyer piece would have been a must for a lot of people.

Sweet man thanks for the video, i think destroyer looks pretty good with thor, but for the price could be alot better. I agree about angel looking good as well just wish he wasnt the only 1/5th xmen that looks good so far.

Cancelled when I saw pics of him in con.
Something does look akward.skaar is what a pf should look like.

Nice Vid sebastian. I thought destroyer looked good at Con, very impressive but not in my price range for a character I dont know to well.

I love those lead figures. This is a portion of my collection. I dont think these have much appreciation, maybe the earlier characters do. Either, the knowledge books are amazingly detailed and accurate even for a comic buff like myself.

Lead1.jpg

It's an awfully big chunk of change, but I'm beginning to consider buying the Destroyer to face off against my Hot Toys Thor; it seems like the comparative sizing is pretty good, and I'm somehow doubting that the Destroyer will be following the Iron Monger into the realm of Really Gigantic Action Figures....

It's an awfully big chunk of change, but I'm beginning to consider buying the Destroyer to face off against my Hot Toys Thor; it seems like the comparative sizing is pretty good, and I'm somehow doubting that the Destroyer will be following the Iron Monger into the realm of Really Gigantic Action Figures....

...just wait till after its released..my left nut tells me it will go down in price.

Back