Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took me a while but I saw it, the entire Torso and Face lights up!

It was in the Luafey featurette.

Has anyone seen the maquette featured in the Thor bluray extras? The whole body lights up not just the eyes, it looks frigging awesome, I'm assuming that was just a prototype :(
That did indeed look awesome. One of our fellow collectors stated previously that they got confirmation from Sideshow that the production pieces will not be the same, so your assumption that it was a prototype is most likely right on the money. Too bad.

Nothing. :lol

I was just joshing. I typed up a note on my phone with a list of all that I have on order with months. It's a bit packed.

:lol Hah I do the same thing on my PC. I developed a spread sheet so I can track everything and know what I'm spending each month. With a little one on the way I kinda have to keep a close eye on things now.

:lol I do the same on my Iphone 8. I use an algorithm that tracks everything i spend each month and converts it to every single conceivable currency then calculates the interest lost which is then multiplied by YLL in financial stress evoked after compensating for cryogenic freezing and cybernetic parts used then subtracts 20,000,000 for fun.

:lol I do the same on my Iphone 8. I use an algorithm that tracks everything i spend each month and converts it to every single conceivable currency then calculates the interest lost which is then multiplied by YLL in financial stress evoked after compensating for cryogenic freezing and cybernetic parts used then subtracts 20,000,000 for fun.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol Hah I do the same thing on my PC. I developed a spread sheet so I can track everything and know what I'm spending each month. With a little one on the way I kinda have to keep a close eye on things now.

Yeah, thats a pretty good reason to track. I hadn't really made a list up in a while so I wanted to see how things were working out so I knew what I might need to flex if anything.

LOL...that's hilarious :rotfl

Ever since I saw that bonus Feature Destroyer has been in my mind, I would order it now it it did indeed light up.

Pretty soon it will be a tie-in release to Avengers. But hey, better they delay it and get it right than to have another Rogue fiasco.

:goodpost: I was thinking the same thing, as long as its not delayed AND a fiasco, atleast he doesnt have eyes to paint.

Back