Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was having problems waiting for this one as it was, now i have to wait till march!!! :gah: :impatient: This hobby is going to teach my patience i suppose, as long as Thor and destroyer come amazingly awesome due to the wait it will be worth it :pray:

Damn :banghead now I have to adjust my spreadsheet again. It's such a pain to keep up with all these delays. :tap

Not really interested in movie Thor PF but I am very interested in the Destroyer. That is just awesome. Was thinking of putting it next to the comic Thor PF.

Not really interested in movie Thor PF but I am very interested in the Destroyer. That is just awesome. Was thinking of putting it next to the comic Thor PF.

Im really interested as well have gone back and forth on this one about 100 times... im on the waitlist for the exclusive but would love to see some in hand pics on this one to help me one way or the other.

Same here, just not sure how it'll look with such a size differance

Im really interested as well have gone back and forth on this one about 100 times... im on the waitlist for the exclusive but would love to see some in hand pics on this one to help me one way or the other.

didn't order him until he went on the WL also, but still got the same problem as stated above. Wish they'd have side by side comparison shoots with other pieces.:gah:

Another item shipping soon.

Your pre-order of the Destroyer (Thor) - Maquette - Exclusive Version (4000991) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 22 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Thursday, December 8, 2011 through your online account.

Back