SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree the market for these seems to have changed, but I think SS has something to do with that. Personnaly I think the choices this year aside from Lando have been snoozers, sorry and the Sandtrooper. Not really any "must have in my collection" aside from those 2 and Vader.

I disagree about snoozers. Been the same choices from all over the map that something for everyone. I've been excited by a few and those I have on order and others I've not been and not. The armored figures I've ordered and figures like Lando which I thought where "eh" I didn't so like I said it varies from person to person.

I canceled my Lando I wanted the ROTJ Lando, which I'm sure SS will do. Reuse the head and presto you have another figure for $100.00. Of course I’m being a bit overdramatic with the price; or am I?

I canceled my Lando I wanted the ROTJ Lando, which I'm sure SS will do. Reuse the head and presto you have another figure for $100.00. Of course I’m being a bit overdramatic with the price; or am I?

They won't reuse the headsculpt though. And since several are bailing on Lando (despite having posted for years, "you make one, I'll buy one") it remains to be seen if we'll even get another version.

They won't reuse the headsculpt though. And since several are bailing on Lando (despite having posted for years, "you make one, I'll buy one") it remains to be seen if we'll even get another version.

Im keeping mine for sure, but your right, if this doesnt sell to well, it will be awhile before we see another.

Im keeping mine for sure, but your right, if this doesnt sell to well, it will be awhile before we see another.

I don't know if I'd say that , SS did drop some good hints that Commander Cody and another Clone weren't far behind . I'm guessing will see at least Cody at SDCC.

The only reason Lando isn't selling well is Sideshow's doing. They overpriced him and put him on the frumpy Prometheus body with oversized hands.

The only reason Lando isn't selling well is Sideshow's doing. They overpriced him and put him on the frumpy Prometheus body with oversized hands.

Good observation. I conquer with that statement, way over priced. Dame it must be a SS hating day for me, all I’ve been doing is nit picking the entire franchise. With that said I can’t wait for my Vader whose helmet is too small. LOL Just kidding I really can't wait.

I'm really likin the new ss clones but I'm going to save the cash till the inevitable 501st trooper is made. I really want to make an assault on the jedi temple display:emperor

Soooooooooooooooooooo, there's a Shock Trooper coming out. Can we get this back on track please?

Got my waitlist for the Exclusive converted. Hopefully, I'll have better success with the joints than my last 2 figures...

do you guys think these will be quicker than usual turnarounds since its just a repaint from the Utapau?

Not too quick I hope....there's so much cool stuff coming in the next dew months, I hope it's spaced out a little...

I wish they had made a version with Clean armor. I sometimes think im the only person who likes my clones clean!

Back