SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised ppl in HK got it earlier than ppl in the states.
pics from toy-world.com.hk by erex
4095618866_4df0e7e20d_o.jpg

4094860403_493799ccdb_o.jpg

4094860597_06d9540aca_o.jpg

Still, I'm not buying until there are no report of loose joints.

again great job SS

Great looking figure! The two together are killer.

I hate that I keep noticing the stupid round aerators now. But on the plus side, SS looks to do much better at 'scuffs' than 'weathering'.

Great looking figure! The two together are killer.

I hate that I keep noticing the stupid round aerators now. But on the plus side, SS looks to do much better at 'scuffs' than 'weathering'.

Whats wrong with them?..the Stormtrooper ones they made look soo bad compared to this.

Looks quite good overall. I have 2 on pre-order with my local retailer and I hope to have them in-hand before Christmas. These will probably be my last 1/6 figures purchases for 2009.

Until 2010 begins and the buying starts all over again... ;)

Have to admit, the weathering looks much better than the medi. Trooper is def more 'robust' looking as well. Still will hold-off until I see a direct comparison between the two...

Whats wrong with them?.

As people pointed out, they're round rather than oval. Not a big deal -- and I wouldn't have even noticed if it hadn't been talked about for like 3 months straight -- but now that's what I notice. :banghead

But don't get me wrong, I think it's a top-notch figure going by the pics.

Looks amazing! So bummed that I didn't order one! Well, here's to hoping that they go up for Second Chance in the near future.

As people pointed out, they're round rather than oval. Not a big deal -- and I wouldn't have even noticed if it hadn't been talked about for like 3 months straight -- but now that's what I notice. :banghead

But don't get me wrong, I think it's a top-notch figure going by the pics.

Do you have any pics to compare?.

Last edited:
Thanks man, I see what you are saying now..its the shape around where the aerators are on the helmet that is not supposed to be round,this does not bother me as much as how off the Stormtrooper helmet is that they made...I know i bring it up all the time lol.This figure is kick ass and i can't wait for Cody as well, it better be ROTS Cody..i am not a fan of the two-in-one idea.

Back