SST Shock Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked one of these guys up at my LCS today. I will get some pics of him up later tonight.

I picked one of these guys up at my LCS today. I will get some pics of him up later tonight.

I just called my LCS and they said they have one left, Looks like I'll be picking mine up tomorrow:chew You're pics will help hold me over in the meantime:D

p1030681m.jpg

p1030674h.jpg

p1030665f.jpg

p1030678n.jpg

p1030668h.jpg

I hope the joints are tight for this one.

ya, the joints are much better than the storm trooper's. in fact the stormtrooper feels like jello compared to the shocktrooper. but having said that, mine has a loose right elbow.

however, if u look at Natrix's pict, his shocktrooper elbow joints are tight enough to hold the blaster rifle up in the air. :maul

Not much weathering effect on the back except on his helmet and pack

Last edited:
less weathering on the back would make sense cuz they are facing the battle. so the brunt of the knicks and scratches would be inflicted head on. Utapau had minimal weathering on the back as well.

figure is looking good. can't wait to add him to the ranks.

His joints definitely feel tighter than my Utapau clone. Gonna fiddle around with him a little later
DSC00893.jpg

I like the weathering. During Order 66, and most of the Jedi scattered about commanding their individual armies, these guys would've been some of the hardest hit with the temple being on Coruscant and the main body of Jedi there.

I'm kind of surprised how dead this thread has been the last couple days with some new in hand pictures being posted and all.

This is an awesome figure but I wish the black scrapes/marks were done a little nicer.

I'm kind of surprised how dead this thread has been the last couple days with some new in hand pictures being posted and all.

This is an awesome figure but I wish the black scrapes/marks were done a little nicer.

probably just due to the fact that people are still waiting for SSC. They got the 25 day notice last week I think, so I'd imagine a majority of people would be getting theirs by x-mas. Hell, I didn't even know this was out until you mentioned something yesterday and I called an LCS:lol
Here's one more in the meantime
25425fede82e1fd57a05b286c12a30682b40e46.JPGhttps:

So is the Shockie more an off-white like the Utapau trooper? It looks like it in the group shot. The white in the Trooper Commander looks brighter than the clones.

Back