Star Ace Harry Potter - Lord Voldemort

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Harry Potter - Voldemort

Wonder if they have any plans to tackle Snape or not, considering Medicom did a pretty decent version of him.

Aw. Their Snape really isn't that bad, though. I think the sculpt is pretty spot-on.

Their Harry figure, on the other hand...

The Medicom Snape is larger than they've used for other figures. And the sculpt is one of the best they've ever done.

The Medicom Snape is larger than they've used for other figures. And the sculpt is one of the best they've ever done.
I don't know.....I just trust Medicom to do comic, manga, or anime stuff. Never real life. Thats the forte anyways.

I have the medicom Snape, and it really is very good. It may be a little dated by today's standards, but without other HP figures to go with it, you don't notice it much.

Now this line is shaping up to be great. So far I'll be getting Voldy and Sirius, but I'll hold off on the kids until they do later year versions, anywhere from years 3 through 6, hopefully.

I seen this figure in person this weekend at comic con and its a absolute piece of art actually all their pieces I saw were amazing I hope their production pieces look as good if so theirs a new heavy hitter in town. And the prices according to their rep that was their I believe was $189.00 a little more or a little less.

Yeah, I hope they end up doing Snape and Hagrid before a Quidditch Harry or Ron. Do the important characters before rehashing the mains.

And is Voldemort going to be a DX of sorts? They're displaying 2 figures, but will they just include one with interchangeable heads? I hope it's a two pack...

I'm looking forward to these SO much...

Yeah, I hope they end up doing Snape and Hagrid before a Quidditch Harry or Ron. Do the important characters before rehashing the mains.

And is Voldemort going to be a DX of sorts? They're displaying 2 figures, but will they just include one with interchangeable heads? I hope it's a two pack...

I'm looking forward to these SO much...

It's one figure with 2 heads. Not really a DX - if you notice with Harry and Ron they come loaded with accessories.

There's a picture of Voldemort's specs at X-Plus - Figures Photo Gallery
They are as follows:

Harry Potter and the Dealthy (sic) Hallows TM
SA0010 Lord Voldemort 1:6 scale collectible Action Figure by Star Ace

Head Sculpt
This 1:6 figure from Star Ace depicts "He Who Must Not be Named" - Harry Potter's deadly enemy, Lord Voldemort as he appeared in "Harry Potter and the Dealthy (sic) Hallows". This specially-crafted screen accurate figure features a realistic head sculpt with the likeness of Ralph Fiennes as he appeared in the movie

Adult Body
The 1:6 adult body has over 30 points of articulation and has interchangeable hands capable of holding all his accessories

Costume
Lord Voldemort's authentic costume features his dark wizard robes as seen in "Harry Potter and the Deathy (sic) Hallows".

Accessories
Accessories include Voldemort with additional interchangeable heads, 2 wands in different period (sic) appeared in the movie and a set of bare feet.

Diorama Base
A Dementor-flying diorama base with "The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" logo allows Voldemort to be displayed in a variety (sic) of poses.

No mention of a release date or price.

What's interesting is the numbering -
Harry is SA0001
Ron is SA0002
Steve McQueen Virgil Hilts is SA0003

I assume Hermione will be SA0004

Sirius is SA0009
Voldemort is SA00010

The Nautilus die cast model is unnumbered so far...

So who are SA0005 - SA0008?

Guys, Star Ace is very interested in what the fans think. If you have any changes you think need to be made to Voldemort, go ahead and express them. I think a number of people have commented on him needing Nagini. Anything else?

Guys, Star Ace is very interested in what the fans think. If you have any changes you think need to be made to Voldemort, go ahead and express them. I think a number of people have commented on him needing Nagini. Anything else?

He needs Nagini for sure...I would also love some horcruxes. The kid figures seem fully stocked, so this one could use some goodies!

I noticed this with the Sirius figure as well.... Is the head on the larger side?

Green effect parts rather than blue. He spams Avra Kedavra like a madman. Maybe include Horcruxes with each figure release.

Get all of them when you buy all of the figures that come with them. It'd be a very good incentive for people to collect everything.

So who are SA0005 - SA0008?

I know Dave already said "no", but I'm just going to start the baseless rumor. . .

SA0005, Ash Williams
SA0006, Captain Steven Hiller
SA0007, President Thomas J. Whitmore
SA0008, David Levinson

He needs Nagini for sure...I would also love some horcruxes. The kid figures seem fully stocked, so this one could use some goodies!

I noticed this with the Sirius figure as well.... Is the head on the larger side?

The heads are sculpted a bit large because they're resin and some shrinkage will occur in the production process.

I know Dave already said "no", but I'm just going to start the baseless rumor. . .

SA0005, Ash Williams
SA0006, Captain Steven Hiller
SA0007, President Thomas J. Whitmore
SA0008, David Levinson

Wow, you are way out there. Although I think I can say that one of those numbers is not an HP character.

Dave, I think Voldemort is StarAce's weakest sculpt yet in this line. They nailed Sirius, but their Voldemort has a longer face than the character does on screen - in both portraits, but specifically the screaming portrait. It's obviously Voldemort, but seems to be an artistic interpretation of the character, rather than a screen accurate sculpt. I would encourage them to check out photos such as these:

Harry_Potter_voldemort_scream.jpg

3855687-8625746748-0210_.jpg

You may have a slight point, but I think the photos are distorting things too as they really aren't focused and clear.

They need to weather Voldemort's robes :lecture

My 2 cents

man I love the look of this! I had all the parts figured out but man am I so glad I never started a custom Voldemort.

Back