Star ace Harry Potter - Mad-Eye Moody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds interesting. I want to mod mine, but will wait and see what you do first! :lol

Amazon has this for 101.59 now, I should have waited a couple days before I ordered him!

That's crazy. Think how a lot of us feel - I paid over double for mine. Now they're around the prices they should've been.

Amazon has this for 101.59 now, I should have waited a couple days before I ordered him!

Price has dropped to $99.75. :panic:

Moody.jpg

I just bought him for $127 from Amazon. I will contact Amazon. Got him today. No way is he worth $200. I would have felt cheated if I paid that much. The false eye is ok. Coat, no. This is one of Star Ace's weakest figures from the line.

I just read through several pages as well as Michael Crawford's review.

Honestly, for what these things seem to cost normally, $100 is an amazing price even though I've only bought one 1/6 scale figure in my life so far (Star Ace Hermione). I went ahead and bought Moody from Amazon. :)

I was a bit disappointed with Moody but he really is not as bad as he is made out to be, although we all do have different opinions and preferences on what to expect. For the price you paid he is well worth it.

I was a bit disappointed with Moody but he really is not as bad as he is made out to be, although we all do have different opinions and preferences on what to expect. For the price you paid he is well worth it.

He looks way better than this derp, lol.

latest

Quick update: I thought I would send an email through Amazon to ask if I could get credit for the price difference that I paid for and what it is currently, and they agreed and credited the difference to a gift card that I can apply to my next purchase. So, there is a couple bucks saved.

Wow, price went up again to $109.97. Wouldn't be surprised if it went back up to $200 when inventory is down to 1.

Back