Star Ace Harry Potter - Sirius Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you like to see Sirius released?

• Azkaban prisoner and Order of Phoenix as 2 seperate releases

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with both costumes, one headsculpt (cheaper)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with 2 costumes and 2 headsculpts (more expensive)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • One set with both full figures

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
Sirius starts shipping from Star Ace next week and the official release date is the 25th. Be interesting to see what suppliers get him first.

Star Ace are also about to make announcements on further figures, so really can't wait. I've turned into a bit of a fanboy on this line.

Sirius starts shipping from Star Ace next week and the official release date is the 25th. Be interesting to see what suppliers get him first.

Star Ace are also about to make announcements on further figures, so really can't wait. I've turned into a bit of a fanboy on this line.

Great news. I have too. I hope they finally reveal Hermione soon.

Just ordered this guy finally. He isn't cross eyed is he? Unless they just painted his eyes off center as if he's looking over.

I am weak, this will be purchased soon...

He looks fantastic. This whole line is shaping up to be a real gem of a collection. I'm not big on the SS Harry and Ron, but they are nailing these others. Just like Hot Toys when they first started, they are learning as they go and improving with each new figure. By the time they get to DH Harry, Ron, and Hermione ... Oh man. It's going to be remarkable.

I have both Harry and Ron, great figures. Voldemort is a step above.

Awesome. Yeah I've noticed that even with Ron they improved a bit. I love Voldemort. I'm excited to see how Hermione turns out, since they still haven't shown her. They must be trying to perfect the paint job.

They should take time for HG; she will be tough to get the facial and hair perfect. I can wait...

Yeah - I agree with this wholeheartedly too. I think Dave mentioned a while back that they were working on the sculpt. I've see two versions of Hermione, if I recall - the first had real hair and the second was sculpted. The sculpted one was a vast improvement.

Yeah - I agree with this wholeheartedly too. I think Dave mentioned a while back that they were working on the sculpt. I've see two versions of Hermione, if I recall - the first had real hair and the second was sculpted. The sculpted one was a vast improvement.

The first was only a placeholder though, I don't think it was the KA Kim sculpt. Which is fantastic :rock

Back